16.12.11

What do you call people who are afraid of Santa?


Claustrophobic. :)

Exhibit A.
This morning was bizarre! I woke up at 9 to Justin standing over me… I was so confused because he had already gone to work… Turns out he's sick again today so he came home!

He's really crampin' my style. Taking over my bedroom and my morning time by being all sick in bed! Who does he think he is??

Yes, I do picture Justin as a little blonde girl :)


That's supposed to be where I watch the Today Show with my carfee?!?! My routine was majorly shaken today. :) Just teasin', it's actually "really nice to have him home"…kidding again, calm down people!

Anyway, once I adjusted to an extra body in the house, I started my morning with a bowl of APE-pples and ba-nay-nays. I think I may be the only living person left who still actually believes in the saying, "An apple a day, keeps the doctor away…" Or maybe I just really like APE-lles.

My mom told me the food on my blog looks like puke a lot, I think I just solidified her comment.  Thanks Mom, you're my biggest supporter :)
Pumpkin, gingerbread granola, chia seeds, and peanut butter!!!!! Peanut butter is top five foods for me.

After I hung out with my little sick puppy, I was in the mood to continue the dancing from last night. It felt so good to be back in the saddle again…. (PS- America's Got Talent called back, and they loved us!!!!! :) Exciting!!!! So, I did a Pure Barre video I've had for years…



It's the best, because it stretches all the muscles you work as you go along, it feels so good!!!! Stretchy stretchy!!!!

I ha-whipped up a lunch of leftover Asian Turkey Meatballs, rice, and peas please…. It was dec…but better the first time, I think I might have drowned it in too much sauce.


There's someone who comes around a lot that's really special to me that I'd like you to meet. It's my cheese child. No, I'm not pregnant, just lactose intolerant. Pizza and my belly don't get along.

Mini me milk product….Baby Blue Bell….Intolerant Infant...I could go on forever, but I will spare you that :)

Then….. I got mah herr diddddd!!!!! It's a really tough Thursday ;)

Aveda!


All Christmasy!
Lookin' sexy!!!
I love Aveda salons, their products are aaawwwlll naturale and THE best coloring products ever. If you haven't had the Aveda experience, go now. Go on. Run!!!!!

At different Aveda salons, they give you free treatments while the conditioner sits, I've had hand massages, mini facials…. etc It's like two spa days in one! There is nothing better than the scalp massage either. Nothing. It's orgazmik (klazzy spelling huh?)


Then to continue the REALLY hard day, I stopped off at this boutique right next door called Juxtapose.


I had to run out or I knew I would have to buy everything in there. I almost asked if I could pay in IOU's….



Look ma!!! SWATCHES!!!! (we have called my mom swatches ever since Kara's friend Kristin started calling her that in college due to her extreme amount of fabric swatches everywhere!)
The Hyde Park halls were decked! Why does that sound so awkward???


Headed home to make a video for Donald and Juan to help with the 2012 Miss Orlando contestant orientation. I finally got brave enough to try and figure out iMovie and was semi-successful!



You will see it later!

Speaking of videos, here's one of Mac n' Cheese. Justin and I are pretty worried about Mac, he looks sickly and Mac has gotten ten times larger. I have actually seen Cheese trying to eat Mac! WTF?! Barbaric!


I always find myself yelling at them for picking on each other. Do you ever talk to your fish and then realize that A. They can't hear you. and B. They don't understand or care what you're saying??? Ya, it's a pretty low feeling.

Before I knew it, it was time to pick my Mama and Pop up (they flew in to support me this weekend while I graduate)!!! Pop had a very long day. Our family has decided to pass on ownership of our business to another wonderful company. Today was the closing and announcing to employees. It has been an extremely difficult decision and process for both my parents, especially my dad. He has done an amazing job building a company to support many members of our family. It has been an incredible 20+ years ride for our family, and I want to congratulate my parents on a job well done and wish them the best retirement ever. You deserve it!

Justin and I ate leftover pizza for dinner (it wasn't as pretty as last night so I'll spare you the photos)…But when my parents got here, they were hungies so, we got carryout from Pei Wei and settled in to watch The Year With Katie Couric… it was AWESOME! Some great, touching stories, hilarious moments, and memorable people.

She's the best!


Good bondage.


Er…bonding.


Here's to 2011 being a truly epic year.

Word to your mother.

Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.