10.12.11

Maximus Prime

Two Christmas orders of business.

First a request.

Then a reward.

One of the blogs I've been reading has requested that we help a little boy out on Christmas. According to Nikki (a nurse in West Virginia), Max, an 8-year-old boy battling leukemia, will not make it home to celebrate Christmas and has one crazy, fun Christmas wish:


He would like to receive 1,000,000 Christmas cards in the mail. :)


I sent him one this morning!






If you would like to send him a card and help make his Christmas wish come true, cards may be sent to:


Max c/o Hailey Remish
417 Jones Street
Belle Vernon, PA
15012



You can ONLY get your reward if you send him one! I'm using the honor system folks, dontchoo cheat naw!


And here is your reward… Laura's finance (I say finance because it's funnier than a normal fiance…it's bigger than a normal hat- watch celebrity jeopardy and you will get this joke) 





made this video of me, my friend Christa, Laura, and her dog (our love child) Ruby!


http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/OXQykg7o1l7DbJa4?cmpid=jj_url

I LOVE that I am picking my nose whilst playing a guitar. People, do NOT ever underestimate my talent.

Also, I made this JibJab card in October and have been waiting for the right time to send it out… It's scheduled for later in December, but I can't wait any longer!!!


http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/ntQxx8FjNmpA6Cpj5SNE


My favorite part is when I ride the mini guitar and when someone (we shall leave him unnamed) throws Justin his shakers (what do you call those things anyway??)…


Anyway, it is a green, mushy food kind of day apparently because lunch and breakfast both had these qualities.


Breakfast was another lean, green Pina Colada machine!!! 






Couldn't resist crumbling some of last night's chocolate chip cookies on there! We I made cookies last night so that Justin could finish the milk that he bought (does the 12-year-old in him ever end???)…


Look how huge they are!!!! They literally covered the entire pan with no spaces, I had to cut them apart.That's Uhhmerican.

Spent the morning studying for my Operations and Information Technology exam. Let me tell you folks, there is NOTHING more boring to study than operations. Try studying the statistics about waiting lines and how to minimize them for 3 hours!!!!! "fun"


mmmmm…my fav.

How's this for a fun Saturday morning!?

Or maybe this?! There is nothing more I love than statistics, they're a blast.
Ya, whatever you're complaining about studying right now….stop whining until you've tried this. Ya big whiner.

So, we watched Friends With Benefits last night (at Justin's request… I know right…red flag! :) with Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis. Ya, they were over at our apartment. 




Ok, so technically, they weren't, they were onscreen…but still you know what it would be like it they were…

 This movie actually turned into a chick flick pretty quickly, but with enough emotional reservation for guys to like too! Haha It was decent, but Justin Timberlake can be so over the top sometimes (or all the time), he really gets under my skin at points.


Like now for example. Grody.
I think I'm the only girl on earth who think he is not in the least bit attractive (except when he dances). 

Mila Kunis on the other hand is one hot piece of ACE!!!! 

I mean seriously??? Stop it.


Nother red flag?? Maybe. I'm pretty sure Justin and I switched gender roles, but I'm ok with it…


Anyway, after the study sesh, I headed to the gym for "Athletic Training" class. 




This was a bad choice for three reasons.

1.) He went over time, like 10 minutes over time! Being a time nazi, type-A personality, this is a HUGE pet peeve of mine. I count down the minutes.
2.) It was so hard even my ears were sweating. Weird and gross.
3.) There is this guy that is at HIAC EVERY time I am I swear. Every class, he's there before I go in and after I come out (this man NEVER leaves I swear) and he always asks me questions about it, which may not sound that bad, but it is. Two things I don't like to do when I'm hardcore working out:


A- Talking to people (unless running, that's acceptable)
B- People watching me. I HATE when people watch workouts…it's so awkward because, I don't care who you are, no one looks good twerkin' it out, sweating their balls off and making faces of pure agony.


 Today, he was waiting right outside the class. "Hey! How was Clarence's class?" "It was good (while walking at a brisk pace)" "Shyeah, he reallyyyy likes to work those legs huh?" Give me a solid look up and down. I'm wearing leggings. Uncomfortable. "Yep (almost sprinting away now)…"


His creepiness looks a bit like this:


Work those legs girl, work those legs.
Anyway, workout followed by lunch:


2nd mushy green food of the day- leftover split pea and ham soup!

Made the goods for tonight's partay!


Homemade choco and shprinkle pretzel rods!


Mushrooms stuffed with spinach, feta, and mushroom stems

Wheat thins and the infamous c-ball, hummus too!
Only the classiest for our people.

Spaghetti squash with pesto for din din!

Followed by some SERIOUS house twerk. Justin and I worked our little tails off preparing for tonight's festivites!!

And now, they are about to begin :) 

Gotta go!!


Don't hate the playa, hate the game.




I will leave you with this.



"It's that horrifying moment…when you realize that your friends fat arm makes you look naked in that office party photo." Terrible yet true. I seriously thought she was naked for a good 30 seconds until I read the caption.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.