4.12.11

Ditto...

I started off my morning to good news and bad news.

Good news- somebody actually did this.

For the lazy Christmas lover...

Bad news:
My favorite couple ever on the bachelorette (ok, fine it's mostly just Roberto...and he went to UT!)... has split. Nooooooooo!! I am a little relieved though, because I was wondering why I hadn't gotten my wedding invite yet. 



Not so happy anymore, are ya? 

Maybe you guys have known this for a while, but I just found out, and I feel like MY relationship is ending!

I needed some comfort after this news...

Overnight oats made with water and vanilla almond milk, topped with pumpkin, cinnamon, chia seeds, cherry cranberries, nanners, cranberry sauce and candy cane sprinkles!!!! Phew...that' was a mouthful <-- TWSS


hSo, after b-fast, I enjoyed some time with Matt and Meredith (we eat breakfast together every day) and then headed to the gym to detoxify the weekend's sins :)

BodyPump first, then BodyFlow. 

Excuse me, Flo??? You know, from the tv show...
I loooovvveeeddd Flow today. The stretching, abs, and 6 minute sustained squats were awesome. 
Fact: I'm pretty dec. at stretching (except my hamstrings, they're ridiculously tight, not to be confused with ridiculously good looking)
Fact: I SUCKKK at balancing. And meditating.

Yoga Brittany: "Dude, PLEASE do not be the only one in the class to fall out of the easiest pose ever."

Real Brittany: "Ope...shoot....aw...crap.....doh!!!! I'm down. "

Yoga Brittany: Seriously embarrassed.

Real Brittany: Sorry dawg, this isn't my thing.

Yoga Brittany: "Clear your mind. Just relax....."

Real Brittany: 
"Oh my gosh, I have SO much shopping to do for Christmas... 

I wonder what he meant by that, is he mad at me???.....

Ugh, I'm starving....

Oh yes, I forgot I don't have class today!...

Score.... "

Yoga Brittany: "Just listen to the sound of your breathing..."

Real Brittany

"Seriously, I'm soo hungry, why are we meditating for this long?!?!.... 

Oh my leg itches sooo bad.... Am I allowed to scratch???..... 

Is this really necessary, I have about a billion other things I need to be doing."



Let me tell you something, Real Brittany wins EVERY time no matter how hard I try to focus.

So, anyway, I eventually did end meditation and rushed out to continue my busy life. 

Lunch was leftover Butternut Squash and Kale soup and pecan thins (I LOVE these things)…


Even more yummy the second day after all the flavors mix together!

So, instead of getting all the things I needed to get done today, I spent an hour Facebooking then Youtubing. Gross, I hate when I do that, but ya know, you win some you lose some… it did come with some really great surprises! I am obsessed with things like this:


To my Fusband (future husband):
I now have VERY high expectations. Don't f it up.
Love,
Your Fife (future wife)



Seriously, the best when she says "I miss you! I love you". Approved by the North Pole and the Pentagon.


Little snackeroo of celery and Laughing Cow! Ahahahahahahahaha!!! (that was the cow laughing…)










This gave me enough gumption to get some shizz done! 

Christmas shopping online is the best! Followed by powerpoint slides for Thursday's presentation. Did some'a this, some'a that, and I was hungry again! What's new?

Apples bowl with yogurt and pumpkin to tide me over until din din….
After so much work sitting down at a computer, I had to get up and go for a walk! I used the walk time to talk to Shlaura! It's always so good to catch up with my boo. 

It's amazing to me how short of time we talk about serious stuff like weddings and getting our professional degrees and end up spending half and hour talking about all the funny things that go with her upcoming prostate exam (not hers… she has to give one, she's in med school…although, I wouldn't be surprised if she needed one too…I've always wondered about that girl)    

:) Kidding Laura…


Justin called me from work today specifically just to tell me that he was taking A LOT of heat from the guys in the office for this very Christmas card and he was NOT happy about it (really he likes it I know he does)…

This is it, this is what I kept you all in waiting for!!!







Whhy, I don't know why ever the boys would be giving you a hard time Jus??? You mean making him put on mouse ears and do the mouse hand formation was not cool??? Guess I'm out of the loop. :)

So, for putting him through so much torture at the office, I made him a nice dinner when he came home.










Ham with cranberry sauce (I know, what is WRONG with me?!?! I'm gonna have to be admitted for ham addiction- it's the worst of all addictions I hear), parmesan and garlic CousCous, sauted zucchini, and peas covered in gravy.












Hold your applause please folks…

























There is an encore…








Continue applause… I made us CA-OOKIES too!!!!



And boom goes the dynamite. 



For those of you who haven't seen this video, I will post it tomorrow for your viewing pleasure although it's actually rather painful to watch.. So, should I accept my girlfriend of the year award now, or after it's officially been announced to all the other hopefuls ;)

Don't wanna break any hearts meow….but I deserve it after Justin literally made me chase him around our apartment holding a piece of paper that I needed, rubbing it all over his butt before he reluctantly gave it back to me.



Ma-tour (currently, he's sitting across from whining about when the cookies will be cool enough to eat and singing along with my headphones on, and he sounds just a bit special :). Oh, how I wish other people could see him sometimes, he's not as "cool" as you think.

Beiber? Is that yet?!


I put the ca-oookie crisp (it was rather crumbly) on homemade banana ice cream (one frozen sliced banana and 1/4 C. almond milk in a blender) with chia seeds and called er' done!


Toas-tay.


Done annndddd done. Night peeps!



2 comments:

  1. I was just thinking,,,,, maybe medication can help for the split personality thing you and yoga brittany have going on...just a thought...lol have a great evening!!!
    Aunt Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your yoga dilemma sounds just like Elizabeth Gilbert when she's at the Ashram in "Eat Pray Love." POYFECT!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.