23.12.11

Tewsdee.

Guess who got a Christmas card from Miss Nebraska?!?!? Shyeah, this girl. (insert oohing and aahing here)

Yeah, not everyone can say that (I'm so "humble"). Pretty sure she wrote that just for me…and took that picture just for me…she knows that's my favorite dress :)

Soooo, it's been a hhaawhile since I've posted, I've been running around like a blonde with her head cut off to get ready for Christmas and see everyone possible!

Let's start back with Tewsdee (that's how elementary school teachers say Tuesday).



A Mickey D's kind of morning included two of these yogurt and granola guys (one is never enough) and some coffee! This was taken right before my sister spit out her hash brown back into the bag because of rancid oil. That was a good start to my morning.

I spent most of the day running around with my mama and sister getting Christmas stuff done and some secret operations which I was sworn not to talk about on the blog. 

Secret….AAAGGEENNNTTT man!!! Secret agent man!!! He's given you a number…and taken away your name…naw naw naw naw naw naw naw naw naw na na na na!!


My mom even made me sign in blood. She's not exactly what you'd call a nurturing mother. 

Kidding mom, love you!

We also had to take the next step in the job finding process. I don't wanna give away too much yet, in case it's jinxable, butttt, let's just say the interviews to the secret company went REALLY well!

Here's a clue…
No comment.
We ended our time together with what else other than cheesecake???

The restaurant.

My sister and I split the Santa Fe salad, it's the best thing EVER!

Soooo…. after some time with the DAWWWGGIEES…

Wook at that wittle wewwow wab butt!!! 
Notice there are tennis balls in all the dogs' pics. Our dogs are actually world class tennis players. They just started playing one day, and next thing you know, they're rubbing paws with ole' Pete Sampras and Serena Williams. Pure sophistication.

I mean…..holy cuteness. They love each other.

We headed to ja LAKEEEEE!!!!

Mama had decked the halls!!!

How cute is this ornament in a boat? Love Christmas at the lake :)

Tree! Doesn't it look like there are tennis balls on it from here? hahaha, I promise we did not put tennis balls on our tree despite our dogs' career choice.




I was just as excited about this new lampshade as I was about the Christmas decorations…and you can't see it, but my mom added her own ruffle to the top. Betch.


Balls.
We didn't start the fire…


Balls. I just wanted to say that.



The hearth.



That's Kara and our cousin Matt in the Christmas frame…guess we know who the favorite child is….

My room!
 
Ummmm…cute.

I love how long and skinny this pic is…Mod Christmas

On Kara's bed…again… not mine… I get it mom…

This is my favy old little snowman…we've had it forever!


Ended the cozy night with pizza and salad with French. And obviously Ranch. That's not an option.

LOVE being home. Hope you guys are reading The Art of Racing in the Rain with me!!! Even though my mom ruined a big surprise for me (apparently, she reads at lightning speed and "assumed" I was as far as her), it's pretty good! Makes me miss Bailey though :(

There he is… my little munchkin pants. No I'm not talking about my sister...

We got him cremated and were going to put his ashes in the lake because he loved water more than anything, but he's still sitting in our garage because we couldn't bring ourselves to let him go :( He actually used to claw at the drain in the bathtub when he was a puppy because he knew water came out there!


JUSTTTINNN!!!!! This could be OUR house!!!!! Christmas present…….:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.