14.12.11

Fartfignoogan


To start out today a little differently, I'm first and foremost going to give you the good dose of video education. You're welcome.

Yes, I may be 24 years old, interviewing for jobs, and have a master's degree now. But here is one thing I have learned in grad school- you are NEVER too old to think farts are funny. :) So, here's a healthy amount of farting videos to start your day laughing…

Hiccuping and farting cat. Enough said.

Brand new baby just has too many bodily functions going on, poor thing.


This is his dad farting, but his reaction is priceless

Priceless.

I want the pooter for Christmas…



Slept in till 8 today, then started my day with this:

Pumpkin covered pears and nanners topped with pumpkin seeds, gingerbread granola, and chia seeds!



Sent some e-mails, made some calls, then settled in to fully watch The Today Show without feeling guilty! Wow, that's a great feeling :)

I went on a long run, then headed to a strength class to get a healthy dose of endorphins! Maybe the reason I was so anxious and emotional yesterday was because I had zero endorphins to help me stabilize on an emotional roller coaster of a day. Came up with my favorite playlist to keep me motivated this holiday season when all we really wanna do is cuddle up by a fire and eat cookies :) Hope this helps you stay motivated too!

And the winners are….

10.) Viva La Vida- Coldplay (sooo energizing!)
9.) Crazy Bitch (best to get through tough hills)
8.) I'm so hood (makes ya' feel like a badass)
7.) Sandstorm (best for long runs!)
6.) ET (sexy pants)
5.) Sexy Bitch/Chick (also sexy song!)
4.) That Shit Crazy (Kanye/Jay-Z)
3.) Transform ya (this one will get you in the f-in zone chief)
2.) Sexy and I Know It (fun, fast, and THE BEST for EVERYTHING)
1.) Eye of the Tiger (I just had to put that one in there.)

Then, came home to a lunch of leftover tuna noodle casserole!

Cheesiness…. 


I spent some time this afternoon running errands, taking some friends to the airport, and catching up on the DVR!!!! Yesssss!!! This no school, no job thing is the LIFE!

Saw this little gem at Walgreens…

I'm sorry…. what exactly makes a metallic pink clock with a glittery face a "great buy"???? Yeesh. People will buy anything.


Little snack of veggies with butter…

Mmmm hmmmm
Get a load'a this….


Amazing, I love the wine glass one, because you KNOW they thought that one was really classy in the 80's. There's no joke in that one.

And they look THRILLEd to be there don't they??


Dinner took a lot of prep tonight! I decided to bite the bullet and finally try make my own bread. I bought yeast and bread flour about three months ago and have been too chicken to try! I thought pizza dough would be the most basic and easy to make….so here I go…

Bread Experiment #1

Whole Wheat Pizza Dough
Ingredients:

  • 1 1/2 cups warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
  •  

  • 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 2 cups whole wheat flour
  • 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
Directions:

  1. 1.) In a large bowl,0 dissolve sugar in warm water. Sprinkle yeast over the top, and let stand for about 10 minutes, until foamy
  1. 2.) Stir the olive oil and salt into the yeast mixture, then mix in the whole wheat flour and 1 cup of the all-purpose flour until dough starts to come together.
  1. 3.) Tip dough out onto a surface floured with the remaining all-purpose flour, and the ball of dough becomes smooth, about 10 minutes.
  1. 4.) Place dough in a well oiled bowl, and turn to coat the entire surface. Cover loosely with a towel, and let sit in a warm space until it has doubled in size, about 1 hour.

  1. 5.) When the dough is doubled, tip the dough out onto a lightly floured surface, and divide into 2 pieces for thin crust, or leave whole to make one thick crust. Form into a tight ball. Let rise for about 45 minutes, until doubled.
  1. 6.) Preheat the oven to 425. Roll a ball of dough with a rolling pin until it will not stretch any further. Then, drape if over both of your fists and gently pull the edges outward, while rotating the crust. When the circle has reached the desired size, place on a well oiled pizza pan. Top pizza with your fav. toppings, such as sauce, cheeses, meats, or vegetables!
Plain ole' cheese and pepperoni for my boy!
Mushrooms, pepperoni, scallions, and onions for me…that's right, we each got our OWN pizza. Necessary? I think so.
  1. 7.) Bake for 16-20 minutes (depending on thickness)  the preheated oven, until the crust is crisp and golden at edges, and cheese is melted on the top.

Ate it with a salad of mixed greens, carrots, roasted chick peas, pumpkin seeds, cherry tomatoes, salt, and olive oil with agave nectar.

Poifect little din din.
Yes and YES.
Bread experiment 1 worked out perfectly!!! Homemade crust is soooo good!!!
MMMMMMMMMMM….
To end your night, here is another awesome idea by Jimmy Kimmel himself….This is why I can't wait to have kids…to mess with them :)


Off to dance rehearsal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.