29.12.11

Vitameatavegamin

Ho-kay sooo… here we go!!!

I was so excited to talk about my job yesterday that I forgot to tell you what I ate at night! I know, you were really upset, weren't you. Well, just so you don't cry yourself to sleep…here's an update.



Dinner- I tried to recreate Jimmy John's Beach Club Unwrap…it was wayyyy not as good.

I tried the new Slimcado…a lower calorie version of the avocado. My opinion…the extra cals are so worth. This was hard and awkward (TWSS).

Dessert!! Sttttttrrrrrawberry (rum punch!!!)

I bet you didn't know that Plant City, Florida is considered the winter strawberry capital of the WORLD. Interesting huh? I think so. So, needless to say, since Plant City is about an hour north, our strawberries here are the best in the world right now. Boom.


Today started off with an ole' favorite that you guys may not know about yet…

Vitameatavegamin.

Also known as VitaTops!





They are 100 calories, have tons of vitamins, and taste like brownies and tiger blood. Winning.



I mixed broke up one'a these babies and mixed it with nanners, strawberry yogurt, and slapped her into a jar my sister got me for graduation… it sounds really lame, but I swear it's cool.




It says, "I'm pretty certain that if you give me a cape and a nice tiara… I can save the world."

Adorable. When she gave it to me, she said, "You could put coins in it or jewelry or something…" And I said, "Yeah, or I could eat breakfast out of it!" It was the perfect size and made breakfast that much more fun.

So, I after breakfast, I threw a butternut squash in the oven to roast




and got a bunch done. Here was my to-do list today.

1.) Call Chase to let them know I'll be out of the country
2.) Notify our apartment that we're moving out with written notice
3.) Get new pillows (ours feel like a four year old stuffed some clothes in a pillow case….LUUUUMMMPPPYYYYY)
4.) Run to UPS store to ship something out
5.) Laundry, Laundry, and more laundry
6.) Unpack/clean
7.) Set up sweet pick up/delivery dry cleaning service Justin uses
8.) White elephant gifts for Saturday
9.) Get glasses fixed
10.) Go over Target paperwork

I'd say I did pretty good, wouldn't you??

Speaking of accomplishments, I wanted to let you guys know I found out today that I got a 4.0 GPA in my last semester of rad school!!!! I mean…grad school. I usually wouldn't say anything, but this semester, I worked way too hard to stay quiet about this people. I will dare say it.

I am…..proud of myself :)

After all that, it was time for lunch!

Spinach salad topped with roasted squash, celery, black beans, garbanzo beans, coconut, and toasted bagel thin bits plus orange juice!



So good to have nutrients back in my diet.

After lunch, I did allow myself to catch up a bit on Say Yes to the Dress finally :)

Felt so good to be back with Randy. Oh how I missed him.

I had to run some more errands before coming home to make chili whilst snacking on this bowl of apples, organic pumpkin, whipped cream, and sunbutter.


Then, I headed for a workout while the chili simmered. Today's workout was extra hard. Not sure if it's because I'm sore from yesterday, I didn't work out at all over break, or because Carrie just felt extra crazy today. But it was a whole lotta cardio!!!

After I got home to chat with Justin and take a shower, we chowed down on some super spicy chili…spice up your life!!! Slam me to the left if your havin' a good time!!!! Shake it to the right, if you know that you feel fine!! Chicas in the front!! Huh huh, go rouuunnndddd!!! Yes, those are the lyrics, I looked them up. Slam me to the left? I don't even know what that means??? No one knows what it means, but it's provocative…it's gets people goin (thank you Will Ferrel)!

So, I saw this video today and decided I need to invest in a bell. I needed to invest in a bell, like, yesterday.



Brilliant. Love how they just move over without thinking twice that the guy ringing a bell is not actually on a bike.

Chili, popcorn, and house hunting (the real kind, not the hgtv kind) with Justin filled the rest of my night…


major crackers to temper the spiciness!



Farewell friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.