23.12.11

Imposable Thumbs


Today was the biggest day of Laura's life. The day we went shopping for her wedding dress!!!!


Plus I got to see Christa, who I haven't seen in almost two years!!!! She's been sooooo busy being all British now… gosh.

Here's her and her handsome Australian/British pastor husband. Yeah….. I'm jealous too. They're the cutest.

Day began bright and early when we met Nancy (her mom) in Fort Wayne and headed to Columbus to do a real life "Say Yes to the Dress."

This is Nan and he special daughter Laura. Surprised she found someone to marry her? Me too.

oops..7's a wee bit off
Columbus is a great little city! I didn't realize how cool and college-y it was!

Nancy treated us to Potbelly when we got there!

Spicy veggie soup!

Salad with Garlic vinagarette, cranberries, apples, grapes, pecans, and happiness.


Loved it…and most of all…LOVED this..

Tulle galore!!!! My dreamland!!!

Dresses!!!

Overwhelmed.

Check please!

We think we found one for her…I'm sooo tempted to put the picture here but I can't!!! It is GORGEOUS and SO her. She looked amazing in everything but this one is especially. In a nutshell, Anthropologie had a baby with J.Crew and called it a wedding dress.

After all the excitement, we apparently thought we needed MORE caffeine.

So, Christa and I treated Nan and Laura this time for inviting us.

Christmas drinks for all! I got a Skinny Peppermint Mocha and it was Tasty McTasterson.


After going to a few more stores, pretty sure we were all thinking about that one dress still, and she told me the next day she found it on a bride site (never worn) for half the price!!! Stay tuned to see the dress in October 2013. Wah wahhhhh, sorry guys.

After all the excitement, we were ti-ti.

So Ruby drove home..


She's a safe driver, I swear. She def. does not text and drive.

RUBY!!! Keep your eyes on the road!!!! What are you doing?!
Ok, so Laura drove home. But Ruby totally could if she wanted to. She has imposable thumbs.

It was a late night filled with Jimmy Johns, girl talk, snuggling with Ruby in the back seat, then driving back to the lake!


Since it was such a romantic day/fantasizing day, I though I would end with this. I love this pic and was so excited Allie posted it! Can't wait to be reunited with my lover (not my boyfriend…my lover)!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.