18.12.11

Sumo Wrestler Table and Other Classics


You guys wanna know what the coolest part about graduating was???

Our hoods were Gryffindor colors.




You know…. only the BEST house to live in in Harry Potter.

That's it. That's all I wanted to tell you.

Now onto my day… it was an interesting one.

I started by throwin' a buncha shizz in a bag to go home for the holidaze.




So ghetto. I usually plan out an outfit for every day (yes, I am that anal)… Justin likes to taunt me while I'm packing like this…"White pants??? Ooo, I don't know, that's risky"….

This time, I have no idea what I just packed. I may end up looking like this on Christmas

I swear I asked for pink pants like that for Christmas. You think I'm joking.

Then, my morning bowl of puke as my parents say and headed to a boot camp class.

It was harder than crap… we did squats all the way down to the bench for like the first five minutes, held a plank for about 10 minutes, and then climbed Mount Everest.

One time, my mom gave me a snickers and a can a coke, and I towed the car home! When I got home I was tiirrreedd….

At least that's what it felt like. Of course he then closes the class with, "That was by far the easiest class I've ever taught."

Wow, way to make me feel like a loser. Anddddd THAT'S why I call you Captain Dipsh*t.

So anyway, Justin Bobby drove us all to the airport



(his middle name is literally Robert, so we are all officially licensed to call him that, thanks Jodi :) and we had our midday meal therr.

A classic Uhhmerican gourmet meal…Chili's Too.




I got a cup of enchilada soup, a southwestern wrap, and broccoli!

Then, we literally walked right onto our our flight at the perfect time…and saw this couple walking onto our plane.


Yep, they're both wearing antlers. Yep, they were dead serious.


On the plane, I made friends with a little boy who offered me his snacks (he must have sensed I'm kind of a big eater)and spent some quality time with Sky Mall.

Here's the thing. Sky Mall ALWAYS has exactly what I'm looking for and need, but just don't know where to find….

Like this for example:



I mean seriously, how many times have I said, "Gosh, I could really use a sumo glass table right now."

Or how about some of these

Who doesn't love a good ole' bashful Yeti Tree Sculpture…or an armadillo beverage holder…or even the classic "Peeing Boy of Brussels fountain"….gotta love em'

And who DOESN'T sleep holding a rose every night. I know I do.

I am hoping to add to my already solid squirrel collection this year, so these helped out a lot.
What's cuter than a dressed up squeal??

Or how bout the squirrel stinker…er….thinker...

Now this is actually sweet.

Apparently I need this because when my dad filled out a graduation info. card for me when I was short on time, for the "Facial Hair? section…he wrote "Not too much." Thanks dad.


 How'd ya like to finally get that break in modeling you've been hoping for only to find out you were cast as a "before" picture because of the size of your enormous mole….think my self esteem might take a dive after that one.

Laura, I want you to know that I seriously contemplated getting you this for Christmas.

So, after spending some time laughing over this awesome collection of goods, my mom and I got off the plane only to run straight into a drunken/drugged/crazy woman (we're not sure which…or maybe all three) kickin' it on the walking escalator thing in the airport.

I mean this poor girl took one step onto the moving walkway and totally bit it. Like on her back bit it. 

Warning, do not operate while drinking heavily or taking massive amounts of pills.


So, we helped her up, only to discover she..

1.) Had little to no teeth.
2.) Had no idea where she was or was going…
3.) She smelled of booze.
4.) Inside her bag was an entire other bag full of prescription drugs.

So, we helped the poor thing up and proceeded to carry her bags and lead her to the baggage check, where we didn't want to leave her alone, so we found her bag (it was of course matching polka dots to her carry on….an easy find) and then helped her out to the curb and waited with her. 

I think someone was suckin' back on grandpa's old cough medicine!



Yeesh…that poor woman. 

Anyway, once we got ourselves all settled again, my mom headed to get the car while I waited with the bags. However, being Karen Hagan, she couldn't find the car and I waited for a good 40 minutes in the cold!! Wow is me.

At least she didn't get these tattoos from Dude, Where's My Car. 

Oh, mom.

Starved after all this adventure, we hit up Pei Wei and headed to Kara and Aaron's house (which is beautifully decked out for Christmas, and snuggled with the dogs!

I got Ginger Broccoli tofu and veggies and Kara and I split edamame,...


Here are some pics we shot tonight…

How cozy is this?

Great tree!

Spent the night with a bulldog 'tween the legs.

And a loving lab to my left.



I mean…c'mon meow. It's doesn't get any cuter than this.


Do you see why I'm in love with my little family?

Seepy time for us!!

Night folks!!!



Love,
Britt, Jackson, and Lola


1 comment:

  1. Ummm... why did you pass up that exquisite christmas miracle?? stylish AND functional. i might have even given cereal a go WITH the milk if I found that waiting for me under the christmas tree... i guess i'll have to wait until the next time I have access to a sky mall.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.