17.12.11

I Gradu-ma-tated.

Alone this time. When I gradu-ma-tated undergrad, my sister Kara was graduating with her second degree  at the same time! Shwhat?!?!

I mean, my dad kind of graduated Thursday, so that's cool. No one will ever let me have the spotlight :) Hahahaha, I'm TOTALLY kidding…

Today was THE day folks. The day I finally am done with school (besides my travel course in January…and maybe a doctoral program sometime in the future…), but really, I'm pretty much done and FINALLY entering the work world (insert cheers from my dad here).

The big day started off with a bowl full of pears, sun flower butter, whipped cream, and gingerbread granola.

Delish! Plus, my dad brought me and my mama a cup o' joe to sip on while we were gettin' purdy!!!

Unfortunately this breakfast only last about 20 minutes into the ceremony before I was STARVING again!!

But, I had all this sweet shizz to distract me!




Here's some video of the graduation!











After graduation, we were all famished and headed to a pretty classy joint called Crispers. Very fresh, very good!

Check out those love birds holdin' hands :) awww geezz…..

I got a cup of butternut squash soup and two asian lettuce wraps..very good!
After that, we headed back to the house and opened a few graduation gifts my parents got me! This book called Five is AWESOME!!! It's about where you will be in your life in 5 years, where you want to be, who you want to be, and how you are already capable of doing and being whatever you decide.

It has tons of great advice… here's a page that sort of gives you a feel for the book…


Hopefully you can read the left page… the right is too blurry…

Here's another...

Should never be long :) Love this!

Then, it was time for my mom and I to make another dent in our Christmas shopping list! On the way, I showed her Jux-ta-pose, that store I told you about the other day… so we pretty much decided we're going to open a store together that is a lot like that store! Blend home and apparel...It would be SOOO fun!!!

Guess which one of my favorite stores is coming to Hyde Park?!?! Lulu Lemon!! If you haven't tried their workout clothes, you need to!

Shopping required a snack around 5, so I opted for an acai berry bowl from the store Fit2Run. It was so glad. My mom and I were laughing, because this container was literally a trough, and I was telling her there was NO way I could eat all this…. Then, I did. Oops.

We finally brought home some din din for the boys, who were camped out on the couch watching the IU game! Taco Bus is was.







Tofu!
We then watched Our Idiot Brother, which was surprisingly really good. It was adorable, and I think everyone in the family liked it. The name doesn't really do it justice, it's a feel good movie.

Exhausted!!! Good night all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.