13.12.11

Mrs. Iglesias


I stayed true to blog form and was a super busy bee today!!!! Morning started out bright and early, as I threw breakfast in tupperware and headed to St. Petersburg for my interviews.



They went great! However, there was A LOT of people there interviewing and many of them already worked for the company, so who knows how I'll fare, but I hope they liked me! :)

I sped home, picked up a Diet Coke to reward myself :) ate lunch quickly then headed back to school to complete my final final EVER. Weird. It was harder than hard (TWSS).

Something else weird. Justin's home today sick he feels nauseous and gross...what's going on with us?! 

Lunch was a salad with mixed greens, cherry 'maters, roasted pumpkin seeds, toasted Everything bagel pieces, cauliflower, turkey pepperoni, and roasted chick peas topped with a mix of olive oil and agave nectar!

Chick peas are among my fav. foods. They are even better roasted.





It was soooo good. I was surprised kind of.

Ran some final errands at school, including getting my name card for graduation (!!!!!!!!!!!!!)! School was getting all prettified and Christmafied for grag-y-ation.




The way home was a PAIN in the arse. Worst thing about living in downtown Tampa??? 



Everyone else wants to live here too.

Once, I got home though and realized I had just left campus for the second to last time… I got REALLY emotional. Like, I need to call my mom right meow emotional. 

It was like anxiety and sadness came outta until I talked to my mom who gave my some brilliant advice (like always) basically telling me to chill the f out and just let myself feel whatever I was feeling. I AM going through a major life transition! Thanks mom :)

Once I calmed down, I made din din of turkey Asian Meatballs, stir fry, and rice for me and Jus! It was soooooo good!!!!!

There's rice under therr somewherr I swerr!


After din, I did some blogging, job searching, and made raw gingerbread cookies, which basically turned into raw gingerbread granola more or less, but still good!


Put it on top of banana ice cream along with coconut, choco syrup, and hhwwhipped cream!!

Happy Tuesday night to me:)
So, the Miss America's People's Choice voting videos came out today, and now is YOUR chance to vote some of my girlfriends into the top 15 at Miss America in January! I have put together a pic, small description, and the link to the contest for your voting ease and play-sure :)


Cheer for these girls on January 14th at the Miss America Pageant on ABC!

In no particular order, here are my friends competing for Miss America (no big deal :)…..

Miss West Virginia- Spenser (a sweet, soft spoken, yet very strong woman, is SO passionate about her platform)

Miss Idaho- Genevive (sweetest person EVER, I adore her! we are very much alike)

Spenser on left, Genevive in the middle, and me!


Miss Washington (or as we call her Warshington)- Brittney (she spells her name wrong, but I forgive her because she has a hilarious sarcastic dry sense of humor that I adore)

Me, Hannah (Miss New York City :), and Brittney on the left (Warshington)
Miss Nebraska- Kayla (makes me laugh and there is NEVER a dull moment with her)

Kayla's in the middle in the red tank!
Miss Kentucky- Ann Blair (she is a woman of the highest integrity and I have so much respect for her)

Me and Ann Blair laughing about our matching dresses and in disbelief about being the last two standing at Sweetheart!

Miss Hawaii- Lauren (incredible jump roper, down to earth, and SO beautiful!)
Miss Alaska- Katy (extremely intelligent, caring woman, she will go sooo far in whatever she does!)

Lauren (Hawaii) is on your left, followed by Katy, me, then Genevive again at Miss America's Teen

Miss Indiana- Jackie- I had the pleasure of competing with her for 2 years (she is a woman of great faith, character, with a heart as big as the sky)

I'm eating a fry, Jackie's right behind me to your left...

Miss Florida- Kristina and I only met this year, but I feel like we had been friends forever (She is real, down-to-earth, hilarious, candid, and courageous young woman)


In honor of being officially done with school (except for my upcoming travel course) and me finally relaxing, here is a fun video about being ready to party with. the. best. of. them!



The best part in the whole movie is when she say, "You dooo???"

And here's the second part of this delicious sequence for your viewing pleasure.



And with that, I am off to start the relaxing!!

Love,
Mrs. Iglesias (watch the second video to get this)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.