19.12.11

Hey, you've got a goober...


Girls day girls day girlssssss dayyyyy!!!!!

Lovin' life right now.

Last night, I had to pick the less of two evils, and by that I mean the less of two snorers. Lola versus my mom.

My mom won this one. Although I tried to get away from Lola and her snoring (I put her back in Kara and Aaron's room), she found her way back right to my side and started snoring right by my head.

So, I was team Karen all the way last night.

I decided I would take the time I would usually spend blogging tonight and filling out a few extra job application… So here is my day in a few short words and pictures…

Woke up to tackle my awesome unemployment Christmas vacation "To-do" list…

1.) Play with dogs (my Indian name)

Do you hear her growling like a mad woman at her ball? She's kind of insane, but we love her.

2.) Twerk it out with Billy

Go billy go

3.) Go to breakfast/shopping/movie with my mom and sister

Went to Patachou again, go figure…and I got the Hippie With a Benz again….go figure...
Trying on Lulu Lemon Christmas presents! :) My dad "shops for us"…kidding…most years he does, this year, he's a
little preoccupied.. Who knew Keystone had Lulu Lemon, Urban, and the North Face and DIDN'T TELL ME?! I am so mad at you guys. Seriously, people, This is important news.

I pretty much got everyone done today and it feels sooo good!

Mom got trapped by a crazy man at Starbucks asking her if she was smarter than her smart phone while we got drinks!
 

This green tea was not worth my mom's entrapment

After a serious Christ-mass shopping session, we headed to see the movie New Year's Eve complete with popcorn and Goobers. Too bad I was a big goober and spilled half of our popcorn all over the ground.
I had high expectations for this movie since there were so many stars in it, but we were all slightly disappointed. It was just kind of predictable and cheesy at points.

After some more shopping, we headed to Union Jack's in B-rip (Broadripple for you outsiders :) for some white chicken chili to warm us up plus we split the Tuscan chicken salad.

It was sooo good! We found out that Jon Bon Jovi had just had a heart attack and died…then, 30 seconds later, we found out it was a hole-x (hoax). Good story, huh???


Licked 'er right clean folks (TWSS)
See all that extry cheese peeled off, that would have sat in my stomach for a MONTH! yuck.
Then, we headed back home for some R+R before tomorrow's adventures begin!

The holidays can be hard for single peeps…so here's some helpful tips to help you find that someone special to share the holidays with… Her tactics are brilliant.



See you on the flip side ninjas…

Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.