7.12.11

Aaaannnnddd Boom Goes the Dynamite.

So…. here it is folks…I'm warning you, it's really uncomfortable to watch, but if you haven't seen it, you have to. This poor guys claims the teleprompter went array, who knows…. ;)



It's terrible, I know. Annnd boom goes the dynamite. Look how famous we are Ball State, we were made fun of on Family Guy!!!!




Ok, I can't make fun of BS University too much since my mom gradu-ma-tated from there. Chirp chirp (go cardinals). Yes, that's literally what they do at games. Nothing more intimidating that chirping at your opponent.

Also, found this little gem which made me giggle like a little girl.





Sorry for the obscene amount of videos lately guys, but I just learned how to embed them and am having SO much fun with it!

And with that, here's one more for your viewing pleasure.





The mad dash started with a protein packed breakfast:

Egg sandwich with cream and cheddar cheese on an everything bagel thin!

Mmmmm…seedy :)

Plus a few spoonfuls of peanut butter. 


Tuesday is always a productive day for me!!! I've got some major yet boring things to get done today including health insurance claims, paying bills/sending e-mails, and applying for big girl jobs (booooo)…

Lunch was a delicious fresh spinach salad tossed with olive oil and maple syrup topped with cauliflower, roasted butternut squash, blue corn chips, and artichoke/spinach hummus! 



Plus a side of leftover Veggie-rific La-La-lasagna!

The productivity continued with a lunch time spinning class! We have a brand new room at HIAC!



It was great because it had a disco ball (who doesn't enjoy a good disco ball),

I know you do Johnny boy!! Am I right or am I right?!


but not so great because it was hotter than a mutha-fugga. Everyone was so close together, I swear I could feel the sweat flying from the beastly guy next to me. Vomit.

After a quick shower, class, and running errands made up my afternoon, I was excited to settle into the couch tonight to do interview prep for tomorrow :) I'll tell you about it later if it ends up working out, it's for one of my favorite companies in the world!

I had a quick dinner steamed sugar snap peas with brown asian sauce and roasted acorn squash with a filler mixture of...

  • 3/4 C. navy beans heated
  • 1/3 C. cranberry sauce heated
  • 1/2 C. couscous or rice heated (I really didn't want this post to get heated, but I guess I have no choice)
  • dabble of any kinds of seeds (I used chia)

Acorn squash is so easy! All you have to do is cut it in half, scoop out the guts, put both halves face down in a baking dish with water for 30-40 minutes at 375.



I followed up dinner with some homework, Friends (the TV show silly!!! We both know I don't have REAL friends! teehee :), and pineapple (I am so into exotic fruits this week!)…

But when an already chopped one was $6.50 at Wally-world and a whole one was $2.50, I opted to learn a new skill and go with the cheapy :)



Made a GIGANTIC bowl!!!

Juicyyyyyyy...
Now to dive into more work before beddy time!!!

Boom goes the dynamite,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.