1.1.12

Resolution- Prostitution.

Since my "morning" didn't start until 1:30… I just grabbed a cup of hot cocoa for breakfast.

I found out my parents were only an hour and a half away and wanted to stop by to say hello and drop off the Christmas presents they brought down for us.

We met them at Miguel's Mexican Restaurant! I was kind of expecting a hole in the wall, but it was fantastic Sam's!

GREAT chips and salsa!

y fa-gy-tas con mami!

Best beans ever…payin' for them now though...


From there, Justin and I drove around looking for houses to rent when our lease is up in March.

It's so hard to decide on what's important in terms of a house…1 bedroom low cost, 2 bedroom higher? Apartment? House? Which neighborhood? Which ones can we rent starting in the middle of a random month?

So many houses, so many options!!

Love this one! 


After that, we followed my parents down to their house to spend the night canoodling.


Screw greens and black eyed peas, on the way down, we enjoyed some New Year's fudgicles (no not fudgcicles, we call them fudgicles)…They seem much luckier to me than greens and peas.

Ohhhhhh yeaahhhhhhh

Look at this massive amount of birds we saw driving down…they must have heard we had fudgicles.


When we got to my parents, we ordered pizzas and salads and watched the 60's documentary I bought my dad for Christmas.



This salad was gone ham crazy… I picked off half of it before this pic…gross.

Plus two delicious greesy slices of Hungry Howies!


We loved it! So many interesting things about the 60's. Kennedy's…Beatles….Hippies…Civil Rights….Haight and Ashbury… LSD….Some good things. Kidding….

Wild man……man man man….


Snuggies with mama on the couch!

I could never decide on only one thing I wanted to do in 2011, so I have several resolutions.

The first- prostitution.



Sorry, that's really not funny, but I had too… it's the only things that rhymes with resolution.

1.) Travel to two new places in the states (preferably New Orleans and Lake Tahoe)
2.) Travel to two new countries
3.) Run 3 half marathons/or 1 triathlon and integrate yoga into routine
4.) Read one book a month
5.) Find a job I love
6.) Become financially independent
7.) Move into a house
8.) Start our family by getting a puppy :)
9.) Learn to scuba dive
10.) Draw two designs/paint twice a month

Can't wait to experience everything that awaits me in 2012. I think it has Brittany Hagan written all over it :)

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.