21.1.12

Udder Luxury

Today was complete and udder luxury! Lez-be-honest, there might have been cows involved.



Haha, ok fine. I mean utter luxury.

Day started off with beautiful weather,


Gu Chomps for energy!




 and an 8 mile run on Casey Key…

Here were some of the sights!


Seagrape Point :) How cute!

Look how gorgeous these flowers were!

Came home to breakfast on the table and Justin with an apron on….and ONLY an apron on…..


Ok…so it was only a fantasy… my mom made breakfast…

but a girl can dream….

If you can find this at your parents house..

Anything can happen…

We tried to go to our friends' art fair, but we went too early, so we just drove around for a while and drooled over houses…

Except this one...


Pagoda-don't.

Or how about this glass house right next door.


So practical. 

And only a stone's throw away! :)

Then, we checked out some babes in the sand...

Check out those knockers!!!

Those are margarita pitchers on top!

Look at all this detail!!!

Awesome, I love when the sand sculptors come to town. Why does that sound so nerdy?

Afterwards, we headed home for some bloody mary's for lunch and some time on the beach!

It was beautiful and we filled our afternoon with laughing, life chats, and magazines!

I think I'm nesting you guys, I actually picked up a home magazine over a gossip one for the first time in my life! Goo.

Susie made us a delicious sort of spicy spaghetti dish which was delish! Left my bowels a talkin' though… I'm sure you wanted to know that.

Anyways, we all watched Kara's wedding video (again) :), chowed down on some ice cream! Udderly delicious :)

1 comment:

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.