25.1.12

Orphan Brownie

What's that you say??

You missed my morning bowls of puke while I was abroad???

Ok, ok….

Geez, you don't have to be so needy about it.

The first part of today was spent pumpin' it out at BodyPump. Gosh, I missed having mus-kuhls. 

I can actually feel them again! Yay!

After a quick shower and some quality time on my paper, I took Jodi to see our new house!

And guess who was there?! My BFF Robert (aka the guy doing all the work on our house)…

He had already painted the dining room, living room, bedroom, 




man cave,


 bathroom,
It's grey and white, kinda looks black in this pic...


and front porch floor!

I was hoping to see what the turquoise and white rooms looked like, but he still needed to confirm the color choice, so I think Justin and I are going to stop by Friday to see what's up!

After the new house, my mama came up to meet us for lunch and shopping (our new house is surrounded by home stores, and she couldn't stand it anymore, she had to make a special trip :)

We went to Datz, I know you guys have heard about it from me before, but it's just so good every time!

I had a seriously flavorful Chicky Noodle Soup...

I hate when soup looks oily in pics, I swear it wasn't…

And the "Lettuce Entertain You" salad 
It had cherry tomatoes, chunks of gouda cheese, candied pecans, strawberries, craisins, and turkey! So fresh.

Ope! Shwhat do we have here????
Is that a giant homemade ding dong I see???? Why Yes. Yes it is….

Although there were many friends to take home, we thought this one (the GIANT brownie) looked especially lonely.
So, we did the only thing our conscious would allow- take him home to make some friends.

At home, he made friends with Whipped Cream, Frozen Banana, and Hot Chocolate. They're all hanging out in my stomach now. They're having a blast.

Party in my stomach.
Wait…who brought the beer?!

Anyway, I didn't indulge in shopping because I wanted to get a good chunk of the paper done, so I went home.

My mom came home later and the three of us got pizza and watched The Bachelor.

Mmmmmmmm….

So, Courtney make anyone else want to punch a baby? Oh my lord, that girl is the most vindictive, evil, terrible thing I've ever seen. I HATE that he can't see past it!

C'MON Ben!!!

Tell me she doesn't look crazy.

Ok, I'm done with my rant.

Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.