17.1.12

Hunting.

Oh my Lord!!! What a day!!!

Trying to get back in shape has me up and running (literally) at 8AM!

Beautiful run!!

So good to be home in the sunshine!

I went back home to shower quickly, then took off with my parents to house hunt!

But of course, we had to take care of a little problem first….when Justin went to go pick me up from the airport, he tried to start my car…and nothin'…

Wah wahh…

So, we had to jump her, and drove to McDonald's to get some juice goin in the engine….

and perhaps an Egg McMuffin??

Don't mind if I do sir!!!

We parked my car, got some coffee, and sat down for a planning meeting about our search strategy.

We did some good planning, but of course that was shot to hell when we started driving around.

We found some not so good places and a few good ones…






One house in particular, we FELL IN LOVE WITH!!!

We were obsessed with it… we went back to it twice (owner's out of town, but said to go ahead and look in the windows), made friends with the dog, went in the back yard, garage, etc...

Here are the pics I took…





Adorable, huh?!!

I thought so too!

Shocked that this is within our budget???

I was too!

So much so, that I checked to make sure it was a legit advertisement for this house….

Yeah, about that.

It was actually the house across the street. 

After we spent an ENTIRE day in love with a house, ready to put a deposit on it, we realized it was on the other side of the street. Ya know, the one that's about 100 years older than any other houses on the block….

But, fortunately, I kinda fell in love with that one too!



Bamboo all along the side of the house!

Living and dining room!



You can kind of see into the kitchen in this one!


There's a fireplace!!!!

Backyard needs some loving, but has a lot of potential :) It even has an irrigated vegetable garden!!

And orange trees!!!! :) I picked one...

Southern front porch…

There she is folks….sorry for the sideways photo, but for some reason she won't load right side up…guess it's the quirks of an old house :)

Do you kind of love it like I do??


Anyway, we were out hunting until about 6:30 when we met up with Justin after work for Japanese!!!


I had the shrimp hibachi, it was delicious! I ate pretty much the whole plate and finished the rest of my familys. Hey, it's been 10 days without any substantial food that I really liked!

So, apparently a full belly puts you to sleep, because I literally came home at 7:30, going through my to-do list… laid down in bed to let my phone charge for 5 minutes….and the next thing I know, it's 10:30 and Justin's getting into bed with me…

I fell back asleep and woke up around 7 Tuesday morning!

Shwow...guess jet lag is real huh?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.