25.1.12

Not Nutella!

This morning began with a goodbye to Justin (he had a soccer game today!) and a bowl of apples, yogurt, granola, and peanut butter!


I started my thesis paper on sustainability and how different regions of the world view it and put it into practice today. Holy moley, this is a big job. My goal is to have it done, or mostly done by next Monday when I start my job. 

That's not a small task people. But, it will officially mean I'm done with graduate school…

Yeesh…maybe I don't wanna get it done so quick. Big girl world?! Nooooo!!!!!!

Luckily, it was a pretty low key day for everyone, so I didn't miss out on too much, just some basketball watching and appetizer making.

Jodi (Justin's mom) treated us to Hawaiian (why does that word always sounds so weird) bread and spinach dip, crackers and pesto, chips and salsa, and taco salad!


But I was right there in the action for most of the day. There's something about doing a big project that makes you want to kill yourself feel so isolated from everyone! No fun.

I alternated Facebook stalking with staring at my computer and drooling worked on my research diligently all day while watching the games that determine who's going to the SuperBowl this year! 

The verdict (if you missed it): The Patriots (vomit) and The Giants (acceptable)

The other verdict: if I know this and you don't… you live under a rock because I don't even like football.

Today was one of those snacky days where I couldn't seem to fill my belly!

One of my endless amounts of snacks today!

We headed back to Tampa with some girl talk to keep us busy, then I headed to dance.


Tonight, we spent practice talking about the upcoming year, what we want our company to be like a year from now, and how we will create it. Unfortunately, the conversation was tempered with my telling them about my new job and how I may have to cut way back on dance working 50-70 hours per week.

As sad as it makes me, it is temporary, and I must think about the big picture, putting in my time so that I can find a job that makes me happy. If I learn to how to "run with the wolves" in retail and merchandising, who knows, maybe I will have my own clothing line or run my version of Target at some point. I am feeling excited/nervous/elated/terrified/confused/anxious about my new job, and I can't wait to just get the first day over with to know a little bit of what to expect!

Right now, all I can do is ask questions and guess at what it will be like.

After dance, we had a bit of a laugh as I was fishing in my purse for my keys and pulled out my camera…

which was covered in chocolate...




Fat kids.

Then, I finally found my keys and there was a gummy shark attached to them...


These are the culprits melted. Yes, I still ate them.

Then, as I kept pulling more things out, everything was covered in crumbs and chocolate.


And here's the original sin.
Somehow found its way into my purse from Europe :)

Don't worry little Nutella, I could never be mad at you.

Night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.