27.1.12

A Big Ole' Mooch!

The day began differently than I thought…

What was different??

Nope, not breakfast….


Not getting ready….

Check out how LL.Bean we are with our matching electric toothbrushes….

It was this!!!


See, Jodi somehow talked me into taking the day off of writing and going down to my parents house for the day. My Aunt Caril and Uncle Tim were down too, so I got to spend some time laughing with the girls!

Took her all of 5 minutes, before I just thought, "Oh what the hell."

I'm not mad.

Especially not at this...

Or this...


Or this...


Or how about these….







Ahhhh…what?! It's lunch time?! 

Lunch on the water??? Hmmm….

Ok.

Pop's!



Salad with ranch and honey mustard...

And garden burger! Small but mighty.

How cute is this???


 Ope!! Shwhat do we have here???


It's a boat! No, it's a whale! No, it's a scuba diver!




Nope!!!! It's Mooch!!!! Did I tell you about the dolphin from Florida Land in the 70's?? Well, if I didn't, long story short, this dolphin has been coming up to boats because he was taught to in the 1970s when he was an attraction at the park!

Here he is…






Hiiii buddy!!!! I wanna take you home!!!!!

Went home to a homemade meal by Jodi herself. Justin's requests…sloppy joes and cheese dip…plus corn and leftover salad!!!

Delish!!

Ready to finish that paper and get on with my life! Night peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.