27.1.12

If smoothies in a beer mug are wrong, I don't wanna be right.

Smoothie with berries, banana, coconut, spinach topped with granola, blackberries, flaxseed and peanut butter. In a beer mug. Nuff Said.

No but seriously, in all honesty, the beer mug rocked!

Wanna know why? 

Well, I'll tell you anyway. Because you could hold the handle (instead of the mug part) to keep your hand from getting cold while you eat!

It was perfect scooping angles too. Good stuff.

It's the simple things.

You guys will be so proud of me. Today, I wrote ten pages of my paper!

I am now officially up to exactly 60 pages. I like to have my big papers end on even numbers, I'm just sure it's good luck!

So, I'm going to send it to my professors tonight, and say, I'm sorry if you wanted something different/more because it's exactly 60 pages, and I can't ruin that.

Sorry Charlie.

Holy moley, my brain is faaahhh-ried. I can't talk, I can't stare, I can't even drool.

Britty spacial.

Ok, anyway, lunch was leftovers from yesterday…

Parmesan brussel sprouts, pasta, chicken sausage, and cheese! Well rounded, just like my tummy is getting :) 

From food, not babies people, don't get all excited.

BodyPump!

Then back to paper writing. I miss getting my exercise from just walking around, exploring europe instead of sitting down all day at a computer and working out for like 45 minutes.

I saw this today and thought it was too heart wrenching not to share.



The night before the burial of her husband 2nd Lt. James Cathey of the United States Marine Corps, killed in Iraq, Katherine Cathey refused to leave the casket, asking to sleep next to his body for the last time. The Marines made a bed for her, tucking in the sheets below the flag. Before she fell asleep, she opened her laptop computer and played songs that reminded her of "Cat", and one of the Marines asked if she wanted them to continue standing watch as she slept.
"I think it would be kind of nice if you kept doing it" she said.
"I think that's what he would have wanted".

-Not sure what is more honorable: Being married to this faithful wife to the end or the Marine standing next to the casket watching over them both.

Makes me sooo grateful to have people in my life that I adore that are safe, but also makes you remember to make the days count because someday, you'll only have days left to count.

So, I made mine count today and spent some time with my pumpkin pants. Don't tell him I called him that, he'll be humiliated!

I made him and him mom and me a wholesome dinner of panko crusted tilapia using this recipe:
http://www.food.com/recipe/panko-crusted-tilapia-219784



garlic mashed "potatoes" aka mashed cauliflower using this recipe:
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/george-stella/mock-garlic-mashed-potatoes-recipe/index.html

look how real they look!
 Justin even ate all of his. So proud.

and a salad with spinach, olive oil, fruit, nuts, croutons made with toasted sandwich thins, flaxseed, and feta cheese.



Poifect!




So, my mom called today for more planning on our store...we now have a line that she loves and would like to have as the main home line provider!

Then, she explained, that she had talked to the hotel in Turks and Caicos and they are sending excursions for us to look at doing while we're there…HELLO SCUBA STEVE!!!!

Then, she of course went on to explain that the lady was stocking the bar to our liking (something they do for the cabin guests there)…."totally normal"….

Maybe I'm expecting too much????…..rightt….


Don't mind if I do!!!

And we have a butler all week at our service!!!! (again, all the cabins do, we're not special, but still)… holy butler. WHO HAS A BUTLER?! not me. ever. Justin can't even put his dishes in the sink.

If you thought I made it through the day without an apple (for once in my life), you'd be wrong…

I had one after lunch. Sorry to disappoint folks.

Guess you could say they're the apple…of my eye.

Don't hate just because Snow White ruined their reputation for everyone.

Way to go S. Dubs

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.