2.1.12

He eats fudgicles…. I eat fudgicles...

Justin had the day off today, so we got to sleep in today (like we needed it after yesterday's ridiculous 1:30 sleep in incident!)....

We headed to eat breakfast with mah rents, but I just wasn't feeling into it, so I just got the honey yogi and fruit cup!




It was just enough to fuel me through a yoga video with my mom and an 8 mile run!!! What is with me and the 8-mile at my parents house. I'm as hardcore as the real slim shady.

Seeeee?! He eats fudgicles…. IIII eat fudgicles. Oh wait….that's a gun… maybe we're not as similar as I thought.





I think it's a combo of the ocean breeze that keeps me from sweating like a horse and beautiful houses that keep my interest….



Eh…it's dec.

No big deal.

Ocean breeze

Oh ya, we live in a gated community…. and by that I mean JUST our house. Just we're gated. Because we're that big of a deal.



I saw this little beach shanty and thought maybe it would be about the size Justin and I could afford right now...

But then I looked across the street and realized it was the garage of this house…. yeah…...


Anyway, I quickly showered an the house hunting continued with a vengeance along with some green beans covered in parmesan and butter!






I found some really cute ones today, so I'm pretty excited to go see them after I get back from overseas!

The weather got really really cold here today! And by cold I mean in the 60s! Indiana people feel free to punch me at this time. :)



I prefer rum punch…so if you could go ahead and send it, that'd be great :)


Guess what?! The new season of The Bachelor is on tonight!!! I'm dvr'ing it as we speak... I haven't watched a whole season since Andrew Firestone (remember how regal he was) minus bachelorette ally whom I absolutely loved!




Tell me he couldn't fit right in with Harry and William and Kate. C'mon. Regal I tell you.

Love them…Roberto and I went to the same school…. we should probably be together.




After a long time of house hunting the fam and I went to dunch (lunch/dinner).



Pineapples is about the youngest crowd in Venice…and by youngest, I mean 60's..no offense Dad…



My dad and I both got French Onion soup (which we're still burping up) and split the Asian Salad





We had some great life chats at the restaurant about what all of our future holds…


We're really each at a turning point…I'm starting a career, my parents are retiring, Justin and I are moving into a house, etc... We're just really excited for what is to come in 2012.


When we got home, I ate a party,




picked up some, watched the Bachelor, and got ready for tomorrow. Tomorrow is a real treat, just wait till you see what's in store :)


Peace plers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.