17.1.12

Bridget….what'd you doooo?!?!?!?!?

Today was wonderfully, blissfully domestically productive!!

Except this morning.

Justin said he'd take me to Bridget (my car, which I left at McDonald's yesterday) on his way to work. So, he dropped me off, I jumped in my car, ready to get back to my warm bed, and what happens??

She doesn't start. BUMMER.

Of course…Bridgettttttt, WHAT'D YOU DO?!?!

Richard!!!!


I go to get my Triple A card, and it's not there….aw crap..

Luckily Justin stayed to make sure it started and took me to AutoZone to get jumper cables.




We jumped it (after I showed him the right way to put the cables on :) pretty proud of that…) then I had to take it to AutoZone where they diagnosed her with a dead battery.

She's sick!!!


Poor Bridget, it's not her fault.

After we got her all fixed up, we drove home and I started in on our shit hole of an apartment.

Justin didn't exactly do a lot of cleaning or housekeeping while I was gone and it was driving me insane, so I had to at least clear a path to walk!!!

I cleaned the kitchen, did the dishes, swept, and swiffered the floors, picked up, cleaned the living room, started laundry, all kinds of stuff!

I can see my apartment again!!! Reunited and it feels so goooooddddd!!!!

I went to workout at a Strength/Pilates class, and made a quick lunch of sautéed asparagus, peas, an egg, and a soup at hand.




Kinda weird, but it's what I have (which is little to nothing!)

More laundry, more scrubbing, more talking with landlords, more dealing with Delta on getting reimbursed for the ticket …

Then dinner rolled around! I whipped up some coconut panko baked tilapia (tilapia dipped in a mixture of egg and milks, then coated in unsweetened coconut and panko baked at 375 for 11 minutes), had the rest of the asparagus (that makes a whole bunch in one day…bring on the asparagus pee), and roasted sweet potaters!




Spent the evening hanging out with Justin and catching up my DVR/blog…


Ahh the sweet indulgence of almost a whole day at home :)

On my to do list for tomorrow
1.) Go to the grocery store/Target
2.) Call back the million people who have called me since I've been back! I promise I will get to you guys, just needed some time today to get my life back together!
3.) Start the 60 page paper for my trip…ughhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.