17.1.12

The aftermath….

After Miss America, I was all excited, and all I wanted to do was girl talk!!!

So, Justin suggested we invite my parents up for the day and I was thrilled!

I passed the time that took them to drive up by getting my life back together and working out!

Yeah buddy! Apples bowls are BACK with a vengeance!


I did a strength video and abs video that I got at Salvation Army..

Not working out for two weeks and eating massive amounts of cheese and beer= a need for jiggle free abs :)

Holey Moley is it hard to get back in shape or what?! I was winded after the warm up!

I counteracted that productivity by going for Mexican food as soon as my family got here! I needed to treat my mom and dad to lunch as a small token for helping me to go on this trip to Europe.

Miguel's happens to be our new favy Mexy placy! Wow, that was obnoxious..

As you can tell by the pic, they really know how to party…

I kept it cool with a traditional taco salad..


We spent the afternoon driving around looking at houses (if you haven't noticed, we've been doing this A LOT lately)…so ready to find something good!

Then, I showered them with gifts including Swiss chocolate, beer mugs, t-shirts, etc!




The after math….Swiss chocolate galore!

The rest of the day was spent catching up on all that's happened since we last saw each other!

And pizza…ahhhh american food….



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.