31.1.12

Target!

I just wanted to give you guys a quick update! The new job is going great, I got the role I wanted in guest experience (making customers happy) and softlines (apparel and accessories) I'll be cross trained to hold both positions and lead both teams. It's a great place to start and just learning about what an amazing company target is makes me so excited to have an executive position with them right off the bat!

I know this job will be challenging, and have it's ups and downs and even now it's challenging being not only new to retail, but fresh out of college, and new to target (half of the people in my training group were internal promotions), it's exhausting! Plus, I have to be at work at 6am tomorrow, so I will update you as I can, but for now, I'm letting my brain rest! :)

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.