28.11.11

You might be a graduate student if....

...you regard ibuprofen as a vitamin.
...you consider all papers to be works in progress.
...you have accepted guilt as an inherent feature of relaxation.
...you find yourself explaining to children that you are in "20th grade".
...you often wonder how long you can live on pasta without getting scurvy.
...you look forward to taking some time off to do laundry
...you have more photocopy cards than credit cards
...you wonder if APA style allows you to cite talking to yourself as "personal communication"

I think I can say yes to all of these.


nerd.jpg
Nerd alert!!!!


After a much needed restful night of sleep, I chomped down an apple that I stole from the hotel and peanut butter and headed for a grueling two hour workout to start my week off.



It was soooo good to feel my muscles again! I don't know about you, but when I'm traveling whether it's trains, planes, automobiles, I get all mushy and forget how to move my legs!

Spinning and BodyPump woke em' up again!

I came home to a quick shower, a lunch of the soup that ate my last camera and a bagelwich!


Everything bagel with cream cheese, turkey, and melted cheddar. Perfect for a rainy day!



I spent the rest of the afternoon putting together our team's final PowerPoint Presentation for our capstone class! Ahhhh! I am sooo close to having a Master's degree it's unreal!!

See this? This is 35 slides I spent my whole day on only to find out we're changing our presentation. "Yay."
Rushed off to school for a group meeting to finish up our presentation before a rough draft run through in front of our professor... and we're missing a teammate who's flight got delayed! Ohhh stress!

This is what grad school looks like. Fun, right?

After getting raped in our presentation, I came home and all I could think about was Chinese food. Apparently I wasn't the only one, Justin ordered it 5 minutes before I did. Guess we can't go without Wok N' Roll for more than a week!

The usual....

Egg drop it like it's hot!!! 

Justin and I worked on the couch for a while, seems we both have a LOT of catching up to do at school/work. I got a paper done that's due tomorrow, thank God!!! I have something due every day this week, so if I stop posting, you'll know it's because I killed myself trying to graduate got really busy! :)

Here's a fortune from Justin's cookie that I loved tonight...



And guess what came today?!?!?!?! Our Christmas cards!! I'll post a picture as soon as their out to everyone, don't wanna ruin the surprise, they're pretty fan-freakin'-tastic if I do say so myself!

I promised you a video from our Square One performance two weeks ago, and without further ado, here she is! You have my permission to laugh when I mess up about half way through... Winning.






Today, I am thankful to have gotten so much done! I was really dreading this week, but I'm chuggin' right along crossin' things off my list already. Grateful for a second (and last) wind before the end of the semester!

Seepy time!

3 comments:

  1. I think you need to teach me how to dance like you, cook yummy/interesting food like you, and how to check everything off my to-do list! Your blog sometimes becomes the highlight of my day :) I love being able to know what you're up too! Can't wait to see you in Vegas!
    Love, Miss Nebraska

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Nebraska!
    Thanks girrrrlfriend!!! That seriously makes me so happy to hear! I will teach you my ways any time, maybe we can trade places one day? I'll be Miss Nebraska, and you can be...Brittany? Umm...yaaaa.... I so wish I could go to Vegas this year, but my last graduate class is a travel course, and I don't get back to the states until the 14th at night!!! I will for sure cheer you on in spirit and tell everyone I know to cheer for my girls!
    Love you!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. 9:34, Hagan? NINE MINUTES AND THIRTY FOUR SECONDS?!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.