24.11.11

Not so Sullen about Cullen.

News flash: Indiana is still cold. And still gray. Buttt... today was good despite all of that!

The girls and I got ready this morning and hit up my favorite brunch spot in Indianapolis, Patachou...



Breakfast was "Hippie with a Benz," fruit, whole wheat toast, and Hazelnut coffee!!! Yum



We drove around and looked at all the awesome houses in Indy, then went to Kara's friend Meredith and Josh's new house to see all the work they were doing to it.... It was sweet titties.

So cute!

Then, we headed to see my favorite person ever. My future husband, future everything- Edward Cullen.

That's Robert and me... hahahaha he makes me laugh so much!!!  You're the best babe. :)


Twilight Breaking Dawn- Part One (said in that big, booming, movie voice)...



Just look at him...

Oh, Helloooo!!!

Am-ah-zing.

I couldn't tell you what happened in the movie...

 I was busy wiping the drool from my chin, and helping my sister out on occasion as she had even more drool than me (I feel sorry for her....)

But, she was the highlight of my day in this hat:

Kara Graber. She's gonna kill me....she literally tried to fight me for my phone after this... but she looks so pretty in this picture I had to put it up... she's gonna hate me for this :)


After the movie, we made a Teerget run and then it was din-din time with the girrrlss!!!


We were in the mood for a dinner Italian Stallion style, so Maggiano’s it was!



 We celebrated Erika’s birthday in style, with two bottles of the cheapest wine they had (white zin) and lots o’ laughter.

Every time I see these girls, I can’t help but smile. They truly “get me” like no one else does. I am sooooo thankful to have them in my life.

Minus Erika, she was doing something stupid... like getting married or something... priorities Rika....

So, then my mom picked me up (ya, I’m 14…) and we drove to Fort Wayne to have a sleepover with my friend Sarah, retainers and all (ok, I’m really 12)….

I know what you're thinking, it's weird because we look so mature...

It was sooo good to catch up with her last night, we laid in the dark and talked for a good hour and a half, laughing at how retarded we were. She even gave me her school picture (she’s a kindergarten teacher) and wrote a note on the back wishing me a “super year” and that we were “BFF forever”!

GREAT day. Very thankful to have such awesome women in my life who aren’t afraid to have a little fun :)

Night!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.