27.11.11

House Hunters Indianapolis


I wanted to name this post:

House Hunters Internationaldianapolis but it wouldn't let me, dang it!


Woke up this morning sooooo ti-ti. My mom and dad decided to take turns snoring last night (it would be so exhausting to have to snore the whole night). How “sweet of them.” Love you guys, but I didn’t this morning.



I got a few extra minutes of sleep and a shower while they went down to breakfast. I had them bring me back a coffee and nanner before heading back to my sister’s house.

The fam spent most of the day brunching and looking at houses in Indianapolis.

Brunch was at the same place we go every time a hip new restaurant we’ve been dying to try. Ok, so we happen to be REALLY big fans of Patachou.

At least I got lunch this time.

Tomato Artichoke Soup

Green Goddess salad

After brunch, we headed out exploring the adorable houses of Indianapolis.



If you haven’t been able to tell so far, my parents are obsessed with houses, buying, decorating, remodeling, selling, you name it, they love it….

Not that they will for sure buy one in Indy, just looking, don’t get your hopes up folks!

We found some two really awesome ones close to Kara and Aaron (unfortunately we did not look at the one two doors down much to my Mom and Dad’s dismay…we told it might be a tad close J)

Here’s some pics of my favorite house…










After some family time with, it was time to head to Tampa (Kara scolds me every time I call it home). I grabbed a hummus wrap and some grapes for dinner on the plane...


I always like my hummus crunchy.... kidding, it was good except black olives. I HATE black olives.



 and had a great surprise when I got on…




Three seats all to myself!!!! Ahhh! This never happens. Except it has happened to me three times this year. I can’t decide if I’m unusually lucky, or if I’ve just been traveling an ungodly amount this year. I’m going with the lucky theory because that’s way more fun :)


My friend Suzy was nice enough to pick me up from the airport and take me back to my cozy apartment. She brought her new kitten!!! Holy crapshoot is he cute...


Just look at his little harness :) I couldn't bring myself to wake him up to take a picture of his face, but he is soooo cute!!

That’s all for today folks because I am EXHAUSTED!!!! Phew, that was a whirlwind trip! Plus, everything in school is pretty much wrapping up this week, so I’ve got a TON on my plate.

Today, I am thankful to be sleeping in my own bed! Ahhhhh, there’s nothin’ better.

Hope you had a fabulous thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. I love that house! Mostly because of the MASSIVE built-in wine rack.

    MEOW!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.