13.11.11

Audition Dishin'

So, I had a bizarre dream last night that I was possessed by the devil....through my phone. I know it sounds ridiculous, but it was so real! I even murdered people! Who does that?! Freaked me the f out. I swear!


After, I woke up in a cold sweat with blood on my hands I jumped in the shower and headed to the AM practice at the Patel Conservatory.




 I was soooo nervous all morning for several reasons. 
1.) We hadn't practiced the stunts full out until this morning (and it was ROUGH at first)
2.) A few people overslept and didn't make it to rehearsal which made me almost poop my pants I was so nervy!
3.) I think I just realized this morning what a big deal this was.


So, ready or not, we headed to the America's Got Talent Auditions!
Ohhh yeahhh, classic ding dongs are the best man... especially at steakhouses.
ooops!!! Haha, my future babes are so sporting this number.
ya, you know you wanna audition, just so you can get one'a these babies...I don't blame you.
Try auditioning in front of this guy...with a shirt on....and not as buff.


Thataway folks! Uh huh, you know what it is, everything we do, we do it big, black and yellow black and  yellow black and yellow!

So, we got really nervous when we were led up to the room, but it was a ho-L-x. See, we were supposed to try out at 10:45 in a special slot, but oh no no no, we didn't even leave the waiting room until 3:20, and only to be led down to another hallway where we did some more waiting!

There were all kinds of crazy people there anywhere from awesome latin dancing fetuses to a giant leprechaun (not sure what his act was...) 

It was seriously soooo entertaining! Everyone was so supportive of each other... we even got a huge applause from everyone else waiting when we were finally called to go in! haha


For those of you that have been in the biz, you know it's a lot of hurry up and wait....

We got WAYYYY too much bonding time today... so much so that we had enough time to bond over hilarious pictures on our phones... or at least I thought they were hilarious... 

like these..

Ohhh yeahhh, classic ding dongs are the best man... especially at steakhouses.
ooops!!! Haha, my future babes are so sporting this number.

Here's my sweet wristband I got for trying out..


ya, you know you wanna audition, just so you can get one'a these babies...I don't blame you.
So, once we actually got the ball rolling (cough, 4 hours later, cough)... it was awesome!

First, we auditioned for this one judging panel with a guy with a killer accent (ugh, I LOVE a good accent, so attractive!)... He told us we killed it! He said he wanted to show us to the show's executive producers! He also said, "Excuse my french, but you guys need to go in there and be like f u, I'm f-ing badass, I don't even care." or something like that...

It was hilarious.

So, we were lead into the next round!

We tried out for the producers about 45 minutes later, and we think they liked us! There's really no way of knowing because, they are all stone-cold Steve Austins. 
Try auditioning in front of this guy...with a shirt on....minus the sweet vest
But, they sent us onto the next round which is essentially an on-camera interview and film of us dancing/freestyling...

However, we have aerialists that perform with us... ya know, like these guys...


and the producers wanted to wait to film with them as well (they didn't have the ceilings rigged up for aerialists today, so we couldn't bring them) :(


Of course, I was expecting to know by like...mmm...Tuesday whether we'll be featured or not, but no.... they won't even start making any calls until January. uggghhhh, I hate waiting!!!!! At least I have small things like graduating and Christmas to keep me busy :)






So, anyway, I only had a small apple and a banana all day, because I was expecting it to take like 15 minutes instead of 6 hours, and Cassidy ate my nuts (not those kind) 


These kind! Cocoa almonds and soy nuts in my mouth!


that I brought as a snack, haha sorry cassidy, I had to call you out, it was hilarious. 


So, I was ravenous when I got home, so Justin ordered us Wok n' Roll, our favorite Chinese restaurant.


Ya, that's right, this little shit hole. It's the best, I swear to you.
This big girl got steamed veggies with brown sauce and rice plus egg drop soup (and a DC, oops)...and J got his usual- chicken and broccoli special with an egg roll and Coke.



Now, ready for a relaxing night with my hubby!!!! kidding Justin (he's gonna be so embarrassed I just said that)....doesn't a freakin' decade of misery qualify me to call him that!? Kidding again...haha


Today, I am so thankful that I got this experience of auditioning for a real TV show and getting as far as we could. I am grateful to have an amazing, hilarious company without which I could not survive 5 hours of waiting in one room. Today was amazing, exciting, and I loved being a part of it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.