10.11.11

America's Got Talent...and My Entire Weekend


So, here's the good news

The casting director for America's Got Talent called our company and asked us to come audition for the show this Sunday!



Here's the bad news

We have practice Thursday, Friday, Saturday 9:30PM-12AM. Plus, the audition annndddd practice on Sunday. Looks like I have my weekend planned out!

I'm really excited though, not getting my hopes up in terms of actually being on the show, but I'm just so flattered they called us and already knew all about VYB!

See videos/pics/info. on my company here: http://vybonline.com/



Today, I am thankful to still have the ability and freedom to do my favorite thing in the whole world...dance. I am lucky to have a healthy body to carry me through these intensive rehearsals and have the ability to MAKE time for dance (believe me, I don't inherently have the extra time).

Woo hoooo!

Dance has its ups and downs though. Rehearsal was realllyyy frustrating for me last night. We learned two dances, and the first, I picked up fine, but then the second was special ed. dancing.

I swear half way through I just start staring and drooling.

uhhhhhhhhhhhh...can you repeat that?
It must have been Zumba, class, class, learning one dance, then another......information overload!!! TMI!!!!

My head esploded (yes,  I meant to put an s in esploded).
So, after yesterday's festivities, I think I hit a brick wall today physically. I slept like poo last night which didn't help, but I woke up this morning with head full of sinus shtuff and a really tired, achy body.

I think my bod is politely asking for a day off, and I will oblige, until tonight when I have to go to rehearsal....sorry bod, when Sharon Osbourne calls, we go.

B-fast this morning was simply plain yogurt, blueberries, banana slices, cinnamon, and good ole' stale Kashi (I needed some crunch!) and of course whipped cream... because...why not?

awwww girrrrlllll..

mmmm hmmm!

Ok, so if there are some of you who have not seen this video of my sister and Aaron's wedding at the lake, it's a must watch!!! They are the CUTEST.
http://www.sorellafilmworks.com/?p=53

I spent all morning working on school stuff, bleh!

I slammed down some leftover chicken salad, but added a few generous shake of curry powder and a tomato which made it soooo much better than Tuesday's lunch!




Also included....Cream Soda!



Old school!!!

Plus somma' these guys! Guess Kashi is rockin my world today...

I then headed to the mall... I don't usually go to the mall during the week or weekends for that matter, but today was a special day.

H + M's grand opening!!! Wahooooo!!!
To celebrate, they were offering gift certificates up to $250 to the first 250 people in line. So, being really smart like I am, I got there a solid 20 minutes early....

ummmmm.... this was the line...shyeah right

Yes that's outside and around the mall...

And that's AFTER the mile long line inside...
But this was what was waiting for these people at the opening!





Party rockers in the houuussseee tonighttt!!!

Made me smile :)

I started feeling pretty sick after that, but look what I found to cheer me up..


Christmas at the mall!!!

Santa?!?! I know himmm!!!!

Class followed this little adventure, then I went home to lay my tire little head down for a while. When I woke up, I knew I needed to eat something... but you know when you're sick how all you want is something homey?

So, butter it was. With vegetables of course :)


Followed by some pretzels dipped in butter and also some buttered popcorn... ummm wtf is up with me?

Look who else loves buttah...

Ben Franklin!
anndddd.....

wait for it....

Bahbrah! She's like buttah.
Buttah...it's like buttah.

And with that, I'm off to watch the CMA's form last night and head to rehearsal number 3 out of 6 this week :)





1 comment:

  1. Ooh!! You have to tell me how it goes on Sunday! That's so awesome :) Very jealous

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.