28.8.12

Throw yer hands in the ay-yer.

8-mile?

It's got nothin' on my 7-mile.

The 7-mile run that started off my day today was rough and tough, but I felt great once it was completed! I have completely dropped the ball when it comes to running longer distances. Honestly, mostly because I love to take Finley with me and I want to keep him safe, the farthest I have worked up to with him is about 5 miles, and I'm thinking we'll stop there. You just never know with bigger dogs how much they can handle. He looks so happy and healthy when we run, but it still would make me too nervous to take him any further.

So, I made this trek alone! Me and my "Party Rock Anthem" station on Pandora.


I came home to a kick ass banana pancake. John Mayer would be so proud.


Literally it's just made with one banana and an egg (I added cinnamon and vanilla for fear it would be much to eggy)…which it was

After the 7 miles, I was too hungry to wait the 3 whole minutes that it took to cook the cake, so I munched on a green apple.

Oops, guess I was too into my apple to notice I totally f-ed up my pancake.

Not to worry folks, she went down justttttt fine. <-- TWSS!!!!

The rest of the afternoon was full of rockin' out on the dock,

Meredith peeking at her little bundle of joy. Yep he's still there!


 fresh fruit and magazine reading, 



dogs (both the weiner and hound type),

Dog #1 sittin' pretty.

Dog #2 surrounded by his besties-baked beans, coney sauce, ketchup, and chips! God, I'm weird, why does anyone let me keep writing??

Along with a salad for greens!


In other happenings, here's me consoling my pup- apparently the other kids on the playground didn't want to play with him :(






Loving my face in this one.

What a bay-buh.

Clincally depressed, but his mom's smiling. What a terrible parent.

and soakin' up rays on Rita

'Merica.

Other scenes from this lazy Sunday afternoon...

IIIIII love it when you call me big Pa. Pa.

Throw yer hands in tha ay-yer if you's a true player!!!!

 Gansta.


One more gorge on greasy food...
Acapulco for va-JITAS. 

Then...
COM-

A-


TOSE.

This was Finley on the way home the next morning. Yeesh. Someone had a rough weekend.





2 comments:

  1. Pretty sure Jack Johnson sings Banana Pancakes....

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.