8.8.12

It's that poop again...

I came home last night to a special treat on my porch!


An angel left these on our doorstep :) Lori, our next door neighbor! How lucky are we to have a baked good bringing neighbor?!? Double score!

Although we probably could have just downed this box and called it a night, Justin and I settled on something slightly healthier and used some of the baked chicken from yesterday to make teriyaki chicken. We also used some of the sweet potatoes and brussel sprouts I roasted earlier!


After dinner and some phone chatting with friends, we had ANOTHER special delivery!!!

Justin's bar from college! 

That's right, we're fittin'ta make this beautiful house frat-tastic!

Well, just the sunroom. Justin just about hugged that old thing, he missed it so much.

Forget a man and his dog. A man and his bar. A powerful force to be reckoned with.

I woke up today nice and late around 9AM! I had slept through a text from my parents to meet them for breakfast at Good Morning Mama's which means I missed the best fruit bowl and scrambled eggs ever!

Ugh…

Disappointed, I decided to at least make the most of the morning I had left and headed to BodyPump! I haven't been since I lived in Tampa and it was time to take the plunge and get back into it!

I quickly put a smoothie together out of:
-Frozen berries
-Almond milk
-Spinach
-Banana


I put it in my regular beer mug, and got in my car! Apparently I was enjoying the heck out of my smoothie because a southern preacher looking man pulled up next to me, rolled down his window, and said, "Man, that looks like it must be reaallllllyyy good!!!"

Yeesh. 

Fat kids unite.

I made up for the fat kid in me by exercising the beast in me during class! It was soooo hard! I don't know if it was the new release I had yet to try or just being out of hardcore weightligting for a while but it was a KILLER class!


After class, I had to run to Brownsburg for an errand, then it was back home for some paperwork and e-mails (boo).

Snack to hold me over! Cottage cheese with cherry tomatoes!

Plus spent some time with this handsome fella.

Stop. 

I die.

 After a while, my sister called and asked if I wanted to walk to Chipotle with her and Myles, and I OBVIOUSLY said yes! We both had to do, but instead, we did nothing and went to lunch together :)

I walked Finley over to her house to play with Lola while we were gone to burn off some of his crazy self.

Naked taco salad with black beans, corn salsa, zucchini, chicken and guac! Delicious and nutritious!

We stopped at a little boutique on the way home to see what it was all about. They had the cutest little dresses ever!

What do you think? Yes or No?? I think with a belt and pair of boots, it was be a sweet little autumn dress!

It was so wonderful to have an outing with little Myles in tow! He's so precious. I can't even stand it.


Pumpkin cheeks!!!!!!!!!



The walk home was ridiculously hot. Not to be confused with ridiculously good looking.

yikes.

It didn't help that I carried a bag of Finley's poop all the way home that was equally as stifling. I was so tempted to pull and Adam Sandler and just set it on someone's door step.

"He called the shit poop!"

Speaking of poop, the walk, heat, and playin' left this pup pooped, so after he tried to shower with me (thus the soaked face), he collapsed!


Next stop was to hit Salon 01, one of our amazing sponsors for the Pacemates. They are so generous to support us all year and are a top notch salon in Indy, so if you're looking for a good one, it's incredible!

I was lucky to stick with a "natural blonde" look! It felt sooooo good to get my hair done! It's probably one of my favorite things in the world to do, especially the shampoo scalp massage.

Excuse me if I start drooling m'am. Just disregard.

Finished product

Over the course of the night, I snacked on an apple, mango, and the little concoction from yesterday's lunch! Obviously followed by copious amounts of dark chocolate chips.

After gettin' my hurr did I popped over to Kara's once more with my mom! It was a short and sweet visit before Fin and I headed back to our house in the rain :( It's thundering and lightning here tonight which I absolutely love (indoors).

Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.