26.8.12

Daddy Bought It.

I awoke to this face.

Oh child. Please. You woke up at 3AM, puked, ate your own puke, proceeded to try and roam around  the house in the dark by yourself, laid on me half the night, the other half you spent staring at me until I woke up. Haven't you had enough?!

His answer? A simple "Nope!"

You win some and lose some. I lost this one big time, so I dragged myself out of bed and out onto the porch for coffee with the family.

Nothing I love more than quiet mornings at the lake.

So glad ogling over Myles has quickly become part of our morning ritual.


Lovin' being a grandpa.


I mean lovin'

Daddy bought it for me.

After we had enough caffeine and enough lovin' to carry us through the day, my mom made us some smoothies with pineapple and mango to fuel us through a VERY important event.


Shopping.

Mmmmhmmmm!!!! Don't mind me if I just wipe my drool a bit…I might have just bought one tiny little thing…. or one tiny bag full of things…or maybe a medium bag….oops.


We hit the outlet malls hard. Gap, Ralph Lauren, Gymboree, Reebok, and good old Claire's. Listen, you can hate on Claire's if you want, but I swear as much I hate myself for it, I ALWAYS walk out of there having taken full advantage of buy two get one free. I can't help myself.

Refueled at home with a salad (maters, green peppers, paremsan, and red onion)...

And an all America plate with a burger and pickles!


I went on a quick three mile run in the afternoon. I was outta the gate like a thoroughbred! Sprinting and hills and yogging oh my! And then, I realized it was 90 degrees, I had no Finley to run with, and I forgot my iPod.

By the end, the thoroughbred was nowhere in sight.

More like a miserable swayback mule sweating profusely.

Why is it so hhhaaawwww--tttt?!?

After the twerkout,  we showered up and got ready for the wedding of the summer! Our family friends Nora and Austin finally tied the knot! They've been putting it off almost as long as Justin and I have. :)

Mom and Dad ready to party. Check out Dad's mischievous smirk

Mama and me

Dad and I covering our matching cold sores. Keep it classy San Diego. Keep it classy.

It was a beautiful, simple wedding that got right to the point and celebrated the couple at their (and all of our) favorite place- the lake.



Congratulations to the newlyweds!

Celebration full of food and booze immediately followed.
It was a hog roast… I filled my plate with fresh veggies, barbecue pork, green beans, and pasta salad

 I filled my cup with diet coke and rums :)



Good times before the dance floor took us over….No worries folks, there's plenty more pictures where this one came from, but I'll give you a few posts to prepare yourselves, because I'll be honest, things got ugly after this…reallllll ugly.

After we did a little bit of perculating and had had our fill of fun, we headed home for dinner number two.


Tomato soup and pizza….

My late night cravings get a little weird… 

 Solid way to end the night…



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.