29.9.12

#winning

I found this post from a while ago too, so I thought I'd post it today!! I keep writing drafts on my phone, and then forget about them when I switch to the laptop!

Serry. BUT, this post is quite appropriate for the time being :) It's fun to look back on where I've been knowing what's to come!

Today was my "go all out" fitness day (I try to have one or two of those a week, using my other days as lighter intensity/prep days) beginning with BodyAttack. Oh my beloved! I have a twisted sick obsession with this class.

It is ridiculously hard. So much so, that I have to bargain with myself to get through almost every single song. Ok, after this one, I get water! Ok after this one I get an extra long break!

But at the end. Oh the end of class is SO worth it. You're completely spent. You're muscles are exhausted. Legs tingling. Covered in shalty shweat.

Wait a second?? Am I talking about BodyAttack, or 50 shades????

Yikes sorry guys, guess my mind drifted a bit.

Anywayssss inappropriate... A hardcore workout called for a hardcore breakfast.

Oatmeal made with egg whites and banana!



Topped with strawberries, coconut for healthy fat, and PB2 for even more protein!

I spent 100% of the morning applying for jobs. Blah, nothing exciting to share there at all. Except I'm getting freakishly good at filling out online applications. Also freakishly good at getting rejected.

"Yay for character building"

Oh wait no. Character building, you suck. No one likes you.

You know who we do like?

Employment. That guy rocks! Love his friend Payday too, what a fun guy!

Oh man. I need a job.

Sheesh I'm a loser right now! I also miss Justin like crazy! This may sound odd considering we reside under the same roof and happen to sleep in the same bed every night, even own the same dog!

Yet, since I went to the lake last weekend, went out with friends Monday and Tuesday, he went out to work happy hour Wednesday, and I had practice all Thursday night, I haven't seen the guy in a week!

VERY excited to spend some quality time with him and our friends this weekend!

I'm sure this kid will entertain us all.



I spent the afternoon taking Finley on a walk, eating my feelings in grapes dipped in Nutella, and uploading pictures, and making my dog a Facebook page.

Again. #winning.

Grabbed Jimmy Juan's on the way to practice.

Practice came quick and we got tons done! Uniforms and measurement and dancing oh my!

So excited to start performing at games! I am already super nervous just thinking about it!

I came home to a bowl of beef veggie soup, BBQ sunflower seeds, and my sweet sweet bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.