16.9.12

Ermahgerd. Perty Pernts.


Alright meow. Let's get started.

I believe Tuesday is where we left off…

Brekkies...

Usual smoothies…


Not so usual Pumpkin Protein Pancake
-1 egg
-1 banana
-1/4 cup pumpkin
-Splash of almond milk
-Cinnamon and vanilla extract to taste

Buddah.


 Paleo oats!

Good morning mama's post birthday party breakfast.


Job searching




Really bored dog begging me to stop job searching






I mean….



Crying to papa because he's so deprived.

Dentist with a hygienist who doesn't mess around (still sore from that one!)


Love how upset she gets that NOBODY EVER FED HER UNICORNS!!!!






Mom, have you ever heard me tap dance?!


I'm a wizard, I FORGOT!!!!




Midday Digs...



Starting drinking Chai tea with milk at home at the urging of my sister and I'm not mad about it.


Suppers (ew, I never say supper)...
Veggie burger with roasted squash

Spaghetti squash with leftover veggie lasagna, brussel sprouts, and summer squash with marinara!

Shrimp and scallops with mango salsa at Bonefish for my mom's birthday!

Exploring Indianapolis…


I love this city.


Mundane household chores...



Again, told you he's bored when I'm productive.


Not so mundane household chores….

Shwhat?! WHAT is that?! A sewing machine?!?! WHAT THE?! Oh the horror! First and last time this will ever appear on the Bee's Knees. :)


I took on quite a project… 



Which required the giant bowl full of "balls" to be put on the floor which was the most tormented Finley's ever been in his long 7 month life.

First stitch!! A success.

Before. 

After!

Before.

Ahhhhfter. Sooo much better.

Aren't they cute???



Eating at new places...
Loved this Asian taco joint in B-rip!

Fruity bubble tea. Next time, I will go sans bubbles, and i suggest you do the same, unless you enjoy chewing your drinks.

 Chicken Asian Salad
 We also tried the tacos! Those are pork, chicken, and eggplant! Pork wins.

And St. Elmo's. Oh don't even get me started.


Surf n' Turf. Yes please! You can just go ahead and pour that butter straight into my mouth.

Ermagerd cherkerlete!

Learning how to be an NBA dancer.

Police officer wanted a picture with us! This guy was a trip.

 Fun on the fan van!



Finding things that entertain me.
Bees Knee's martini!!!! Yahoo! 



 So needed right now.









Also necessary. Temps here haven't really even slipped below 70 for the most park, but you better bet your behind that I am all over pumpkin anything. Pancakes are just the beginning of it. 



And last but not least, celebrating lots of birthdays! My mom's is the 13th, Justin's is the 14th, and mine is Monday!! Yay for virgins Virgos! Thank you to everyone for helping us celebrate last night! With a special thanks to Finley for this video showing just how intelligent our dog really is.



You're welcome.










1 comment:

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.