18.9.12

Game Time.

The morning after your birthday is always kind of a bummer. You wait for it all year long…then in 24 hours, it's gone :( 

So, to cheer me up on this 18th day of September with my birthday only 364 days away, I had a pancake bowl!

-1 egg
-2 TBSP. egg whites
-3/4 of a banana
-1/4 cup pumpkin
-Splash of almond milk
-Vanilla and cinnamon to taste

Topped with Strawberries, Olivio, and Sugar Free syrup!

Someone prefers pancakes to the rubber currently on the breakfast menu. Finley, honey, this is not your best angle, let's be honest. Looking a little large there dear :)

The pancakes fueled me through applying to several jobs, setting up three interviews/shadows, and a spinning class before I sat down for a lunch of leftovers!

More spaghetti squash (with ricotta and marinara) and stuffed peppers for this girl and I still have oodles left! Any takers?

Justin and I are REALLY romantic and are purchasing a mattress for our guest room for our birthdays.

I've been trying to find some cheap ones on Craigslist, but then you have to deal with talking to a potential CLK (Craigslist Killer) and mattresses that look like this….


Guess that's what we get with a strict budget :)

After I dodged death and used a lot of hand sanitizer, I headed to the grocery to refill my fridge and get some fall swag!

Chili, cranberry, apples with carmel, and the list goes on!!!

Now have a pumpkin on the porch! Yay!

Milked the fall thing by having soup for my afternoon snack!

Meredith brought this over for me this morning and it was fantastic! Kale, white beans, maters, and who knows what else, but I will DEFINITELY be recreating this.

 I took Finley on an hour walk to clear my mind before an afternoon phone interview!

Love that everything is still so vibrant and green, but can't wait for these leaves to start turning colors! I didn't realize how much I had missed the crisp fall air and the impending change of the seasons. It makes me feel warm inside!


I finished the third Hunger Games on my walk, and now don't know what to do with my life!

Oh wait…the 2nd and 3rd 50 shades awaits…Mwuahahahaha…. and the Happiness Project! Tehehehehe (the laughs reflect the books I think, don't you?)

After the phone interview, I killed a chicken from out back and had it cooked up in no time!


Yeah right. I bought this for 5 bucks from Marsh. #reallife. And I had to try it wayyy before dinner time.

Along with some corn on the cob and roasted okra!

I roasted it at 425 for 15 minutes and served it with ketchup!

Okra fries!

I thought my night would be low key until this…


 It's game time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.