26.9.12

Baked Boobs.

Monday Funday!!!! Why does Sunday always have to be the fun day?? Monday gets no glory.

It actually was a fun day around here! Justin stayed home sick, so I got to hang out with my boys allllll day!!!


But first a smoothie while Justin rested. Wanna know my PERFECT smoothie recipe…after a full year of trying different recipes, I've got it down to a science now.

-1 cup spinach 
- 3/4 cups frozen berries
-3/4 a banana
-1/2 cup almond milk
- 1-2 scoops vanilla protein powder
-1/4 cup crushed ice and water mixture
-1/4 tsp. xantham gum for thickening!

Seriously. Works like a charm every time. Serve in a bowl for more fun, and top with your favorites! I usually top with nuts and dried fruit, coconut, and cereal.


Someone was rarin' to go this morning!

I took him on a half an hour walk to get some of his energy out before heading heading to the gym myself.

Bootcamp conditioning this time…with these…

Between BodyCombat yesterday, and this class with a lot of punching and kicking, my back and arms are dead. I tell you what, I knew it was a good class when I wanted to punch the instructor in the face at the end of it. Seriously, that's how you know.

Yikes. This lady kicked my ass!

 Broadripple Brewpub for lunch with my love!

We took our time eating and chatting today with nothing to get home for, we never do that! It was glorious.
 Pub Ploughman's Plate for me!

With a bowl of mushroom soup!

I spent a very tedious afternoon getting our guest room together, making insurance calls, paying and organizing bills…

Our new/old room!



Carmel apples to tide me until dinner!

I ran out to buy a suit for tomorrow's 8AM interview, then whipped up chili lime chicken, roasted brussels sprouts with feta, and a sweet potato!


For the chili lime chicken, I adapted a recipe for fish tacos…here's approximately what I used…
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper

1/2 Tbsp lime juice
1/2 Tbsp olive oil
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp chili powder
1/4 tsp cumin
1/4 tsp onion powder

I baked the boobs at 400 degrees for 25 minutes and they were delish!

The rest of the night was spent couch sittin' and a finger lickin'!! Ew. Not so much the second part...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.