8.4.12

Love Bunny on Easter

Soooo, if you're sick of me posting about Finley, you should probably go ahead and skip this post. Buttttt..

If you're still obsessed with him, like I am, as one of my middle school teacher, Mr. Robison use to say… "R-r-reeeeaaaddd oooowwwnnn!!!!"


He only woke us up twice last night! Once at midnight (yes we went to bed wayyy before midnight on a Saturday night… ohhhh parenthood :) and once at 6AM when we usually let him out and give him breakfast before work, so this one was not his fault.

And even if it was, how could you be mad at that face? Yes, my eyes are burning from lack of sleep, my face has a thin layer of puppy kiss slobber on it at all times, and I haven't done anything in the past four days besides go to work and follow my puppy around, but how could you be mad at a face like this??

I mean. Seriously. Stop. And he put his Easter best on today. Such a gentlemen.


And he wanted to be scrubbed clean for his first official holiday… so we thought we'd just throw him in the dishwasher and call it a day.


He obliged :)


Kiddddinnngggg! He climbed up there himself! I'm telling you, the kid LOVES the dishwasher. And the fridge. 

AND the bathtub. 




After my first weekend of parenthood, I figured it was time for an adult beverage. Thank you Jesus for dying for my sins. So glad you rose again. Now, let's celebrate.


My parents agreed to come up to us to meet their granddog due to our being exhausted, so they met, fell in love, and then took us to Bone Fish for an easter Linner. 

Finley loooovvveedd playing with Grampy and snuggies with Grammy!



My Aunt Stevie and counsin Michael came too! Every visit with them is full of laughs, they have such a great sense of humor!

I prefer edamame and salmon and asparagus salad to traditional Easter ham I suppose. 


Secretly, I was hoping for an Easter basket (I still think I'm 12), but ColdStone sufficed our craving for sugar overload. I got SweetCream with strawberries, nanners, choco chips, and coconut!

Oh yeah, and I ate a little bit of this guy with a spoon as well.

Classic keeper.

After so much excitement of meeting the family today, Finley is totally out, and we're crashed on the couch as well.

Happy Easter!
Love,
Brittany, Justin, and Finely



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.