4.4.12

I ti-ti.

Phew. Today was a big day in the life of a working girl.

I started the day with a workout with my buds at The Firm…(I actually got up!! success!!!)

Boy did I feel the burn. I used double the weight I usually do and it made a HUGE difference.



and another apples bowl with plain greek yogurt, homemade "banana bread larabar," cranberry trail mix, and cinnamon!

Mmm! Totally worth almost getting into several wrecks on the way to work!

Work was L-O-N-GGGGGGGGGGGGG.

I started executing everything that my boss and I went over yesterday in our brand walk. I was runnin' all over the store like a mad woman, to the fixture room, the sign and label PC, e-mailing like a bia.

I got stopped on the way to the morning meeting by a VERY angry customer. So, that was cool. Then, she complained about me?! Because I said I'm so sorry, that's not ok, I'll address that issue right away? I'm sorry lady, what did you want to do, wipe your ass?

Sorry, that's really not professional of me, but I've got to have SOMEWHERE to vent about my job, right?

I had to coach some team members because of the guest that complained about me, poor things, they thought they were in trouble! Gosh, I felt so bad.

Anyway, I have to be sure that all the "assets" of the company are secure, so basically if I fail to lock a door, whether it be the compactor, or the receiving door, or what have you, I'm fired! So, it was really cool today that two doors wouldn't lock.

Put together a cockroach in the pharmacy, fruit flies in the compactor, angry customers, and passive aggressive team member who doesn't think I'm going to last longer than a few months in position, and you've got one exhausted girl.

I won't go on and on about work, but let's just say it kicked my arse today. Fo relz.

After running some errands (including buying 3 things of different flavors of ice cream…don't judge me), I made turkey with gravy, veggies, and quinoa for Justin and I. 


Don't be that impressed, I made the quinoa last night while catching up on my DVR and Jenni-O helped me out with the turkey and gravy. 6 minutes on high and we were set.


After some quick catching up on our days, our friends Suzy and Stephan came over to see our new house! Suz even brought me two gorg. candles as a housewarming gift! :) She's the best. Suz, you can come over any day. k?

We obviously did the only appropriate thing with them and gorged on junk food and watched Doomsday Preppers and all the crazy fishing shows on nat geo whilst our thoughtful commentary made it even more entertaining.

We always have the best time with those ke-ads.

Happy Tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.