4.4.12

Im bout to be a puppy mama.

I'm vaclempt. Im becoming a mutha to the most handsome man in all the world (tied with Jackson of course)- a little lab the color of sunshine. Finley. Discuss.

I got my puppy bag packed up,

(paper towels in case of an accident, old towels, toys, collar, love)


the crate up right,



I can't wait to meet him with all my might!




Ohhh, Finley dog, Finley dog, Finley dog!!


We leave for Kissimmee at 6am tomorrow to meet our breeder and puppy for the first time. Then he gets to come back home with us!!! Well be one big happy family- me, Justin, fin, and cheese (rest in peace Mac). I can't even think about it without peeing my pants in anticipation.

Let me show you just how much I'm soooo ready for this.


Oh hey! His bowls are out and ready and look so cute and retro against our 1970s floor.

Oh hey again. Collar  #1 for when he's feeling nautical and playful.

Collar #2 for when he's feeling very Martha's vineyard. I just have a feeling he'll have a passion for Main lobster because of this look.

Look #3. For when he's feeling dapper and classy. You know, when he wants to step it up a notch for the ladies.

Speaking of ladies…
Check out this awesome get up that Justin's mom sent us today addressed to Finley Adams :) :) :)

Let's get this straight Jodi. He will only be wearing this shirt when I walk him. Justin with a yellow lab puppy will attract enough hot chicks as it is.

She also sent an adorable collar! This one will be when he's feeling very Frank Sinatra, houndstooth, classic. Plus an awesome squeaky ball that we can throw for him annnnndddd a gift card to PetSmart which is right below my store!!!! Can't wait to take him in and spoil him even more!!!

Now's probably not a good time to mention all the toys that he already has waiting for him at home…

Oops.

Oh ya, and THIS guy's my favy!! Look how precious that face is! It will look even more presh next to ja puppah's!!



Ok, now that I'm realizing that this post has been obnoxiously about tomorrow's big homecoming, so let me fill you in on my actual day.

Today was a great, fun day at work!

I made an impossible to please customer happy, I had some fun with my co-workers, and my dad, aunt Stevi, and cousin Michael came to visit me at work when they flew into the Tampa airport! Such a solid day…


Fueling my day was the following:



Plus a soup and salad, turkey jerky, raspberries, and ice cream! Man I'm on an ice cream kick! Lovin' it.

Alright, I gotta run because it's bed time! Puppy pick up day requires a 5:30am wake up call!!!!

Woop woop!

Nighty night!!! :))))






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.