15.4.12

Like doggy like daddy.

Helllooo!!!

Happy Sunday!!!

It's been a great great weekend so far!

I started out my weekend on a date with a major hottie.

Look familiar?


SCORE.

We finally are using some of our Groupons from Christmas! It always seems that if I don't use them right away, I always forget about them!

Dinner began with a salad and a sunset.


Daaa bar.


I ordered the pork chops with mango glaze. They wa like buddah.

All the other folks on the cruise!

Dinner ended with cake and the electric slide.


But not just any electric slide. Have you ever seen a room full of sailors go from saluting and listening to Taps….


To this….



20 sailors in full uniform, doing the electric slide. Not something you see everyday.

The view from the boat was beautiful! It was really our first night out together since the baby dog came :) I might have gotten a little carried away with the excitement.

Of course you know the parenting this is still taking the newborn toll since we ended the night passed out on separate couches without even a blanket. Exhausted. Awesome Friday night :)

Saturday was spent with a lot of quality time with Fin.

Two guys had to come out to make an attachment for our washer and dryer on the porch since the one upstairs broke. Of course, the drain back up today and ended up in soapy water all over the porch floor.

Did I mention I'm never moving into an old house again?

Ya, I thought so.

Finley learned to sit, shake, lay down, walk on a leash (with bait) and come yesterday! Yayy! Win. He also learned how fun it was to run away from mommy and hide under parked cars so he didn't have to go back inside. "Fun" Finley. Not a win.

I just have to laugh at his puppy antics.

Last night was spent low key on the couch snuggling with the fam.

Today has been a productive day so far! I started the day at BodyAttach at the gym. BodyAttack is another LesMills program. I LOVE all of them!

The class is described as 

"the sports-inspired cardio workout for building strength and stamina. This high-energy interval training class combines athletic aerobic movements with strength and stabilization exercises. Dynamic instructors and powerful music motivate everyone towards their fitness goals - from the weekend athlete to the hard-core competitor!"

It says it burn about 735 calories per class. I believe it! Phew, I was sweatin' like a madman!

From there, I headed to the grocery to pick up some stuff for the week…which I just remembered my spaghetti squash is still in the microwave from about an hour ago…oops.

Finley had a lot of fun with the grocery bags!


And hangin' out.

He seems to always be between my legs. Just like his dad. 

Holy cow, that was super inappropriate, sorry.

Justin and I are now on our way to see the Hunger Games!!!! Woooo hooooo! I have been waiting for this moment for months!

I will be sure to give the review tomorrow!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.