7.11.11

Poopsicle

So, Sundays are always realllyyyy slooowwww for meeeeeeeee. But I don’t hate it.

After the one extra hour of sleep we all got because of the time change, we were so refreshed!

Here’s breakfast, nothing special here. 



After breakfast, I finished a paper and went on another run. I love runs at my parents house because everything is sooo beautiful.

This time, though, it was HAF (hot as f). I got cotton mouth like a mother, so once I made it 3 miles and ended up here:



I met this magic/mailbox-holding dolphin that I rode home!



He was awesome. I miss that kid.

Ok, so it wasn’t a real dolphin (I know you believed me) and I had to run home, but how cool would it be if I did ride a dolphin home? And who has dolphin mailboxes anyway??? People between the ages of 80-90, that’s who.

This is me after 6 miles.

Not cute. But happy to have a popsicle in my hand.

Get it? 5 fingers, then the popsicle is the 6th for 6 miles! Maybe next time I’ll have it as my middle finger, then you guys’ll really get it! Haha, just teasssinnnnnggg, don’t get your panties in a twist now…

A lunch of last night’s leftover salad fixin’s made up today’s lunch along with some Vermont white Sharp cheese and turkey!



Plus some more poop-sicles! So, look what happened to this one, I opened it up and it was green, and I was like oooooo mystery flavor!

See how green it is?! 

Then when I started to eat it, it turned purple….yeesh, what does this mean?! Did I just eat mold, or is it really a tie-dye popsicle?!

Oh lord. See, since my parents move around so much, those around us know to always check the expiration date on food, because most of it’s expired.

So, since Justin had to leave early to go to his soccer game, my parents and I ended the weekend with a quiet day followed by a delicious meal at Saga Japanese Steakhouse.

Sushi!!!! Philadelphia roll and rainbow roll! My mom got some delicious plum wine! We were obsessed!



Mini bacon-wrapped asparagus and carrot appetizer-- random!


We had some hard core bonding with the chef, so he summoned me around to try my hand at hibachi grilling....then he totally got me good that f-er.

What a backstabber!

From there, I headed back for Tampa, stopped home to visit with Justin for a while, then headed to a longggg 3-hour practice! We have a show coming up, so it's game time, huh!

Today, I am so thankful for Justin. After a fun weekend with my family, I loved having him to come home to. Whenever I'm with him, I don't feel homesick. He makes me unbelievably happy and I just love him to death. I feel so grateful to have found someone so early in life. Although we've have our ups and downs like any couple, long-distance craziness, and many years together, I still adore that man. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.