12.11.11

Chris Farley Reincarnated.

Today is going to be a longggg one!!! Last night was a long one too, didn't get done with rehearsal until 1:15 this morning! Craziness.

But, I did make everyone stop at 10 seconds before 11:11 (on 11-11-2011) to have a legit New Year's countdown and everyone made a wish! I can't tell you what mine was (cough, puppy, cough)....

11:11 on 11-11-11!!!! Couldn't get luckier than that.....

I'm starting to see all the America's Got Talent people around downtown though, and it's making me really exciting!!!! So, little tidbit about my childhood...when I was little, instead of saying "I'm so excited!" I though it was, "I'm so exciting!" Hmmm...... so telling......

Started off with some protein to get me goin!

Eggs with turkey sausage, spinach, cheesy butternut squash casserole, all covered in sugar-free syrup! Mmmmmm!

I followed breakfast by finishing a case study for school, then heading to the gym for an elliptical workout.

Eohh, look at the funbags on that! Shyeah... he must work out...


Let's get something straight. I usually hate the elliptical. It doesn't feel like I'm doing anything at all except being on an infomercial.

Oh yeah, feel the burn!!!! Do the pony!!!


However, I've never gone past a resistance or crossramp of 10. To be honest, I didn't know it went past that, haha!

Here's the workout I did this morning that I really got me to sweat without being too strenuous on my joints.


The first 30 mins. were the hardest as you can see. Ummm.... a level 18 is no joke, it felt more like a stairmaster than an elliptical, I was going so sllloowwww, but it definitely did its job.




So much so that a snack was necessary before lunch, sb (sunbutter) and nanner it was!



After the workout, I showered quickly, ran to Walgreens to pick up some stuff. I absolutely love going to Walgreens, is that weird? There is so much stuff in there, I can catch myself just wandering around ogling at all the goods!

Lunch was another squash, coconut black bean dip, spinach, and blue corn chip salad...these things rock my socks off.


With some juice in a mug with a message.

Oh so true.


Took a little time to relax before heading to work! I'm doing a little work for my friend Chloe (Miss Tampa) who's dad owns a chiropractic practice. They do some laser treatments, so I'm out at a bike show all afternoon and evening promoting the service.

In my relaxing time, I found this and it was necessary to share it with the people who would appreciate it most.

Bahahahahahahahaha... that poor child.

Working was really fun, just got to hang out, talk to people and catch up with my friend Chloe....

How cute is she?! And he!?

It was at a bike fest (yes, like Harley bike) though in Ybor city, so needless to say, people watching was amazing... 

like this classy lady...

It's a shirt!! No, it's a bodysuit!! Noooo, it's a THONGGGG!!!!!

or perhaps this guy...

Made us tip him to take a pic, but it was totally worth it.

Had a very veggie wrap and Italian wedding soup from FreshMouth Burgers for din-din...sooo good!




Had an Autumn Apple Bowl with chocolate chips quick before a few last dance rehearsals. Tomorrow's the big day!

Apples were warmed this time....mmmmmm

Today, I'm thankful to live in Tampa. I absolutely love this city and how beautiful, crazy, and entertaining it is to me. From the cruise port with the tourists every Sunday right next to our apartment to Ybor city and the obscene amount of trannies that dwell there (love you guys).... I am so thankful to live in a place that challenges me and excites me every day!

Night peeps, America's Got Talent awaits me in the morning!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.