24.11.11

Hank's Giving

The turkey's name is Hank. It's Hank'sgiving. If you watch the new girl, you will get this. If not, watch it. You won't regret it.

Today was awesome!!!!!! I started the day by running the Galloping Gobbler in Fort Wayne with my friends Sarah and Jared...

When we decided to do this together, there was no doing it without some gear... so we had some fun with it.

Looking straight into my future.

Turkeys always feel extra special on Thanksgiving.

Chick chick.

Boom.

Enjoying the fruits of his labors.

Justin's alma mater!

Mine and my cousins name right next to each other!

With a real live gobbler! We can only aspire Mr. Jive Turkey.. we can only aspire...

Terrified to have our heads pecked off for mocking him...
After the race, we showered up and headed to my Uncle Tim's for about a hour 30 minutes before we had to leave to be at my Uncle Kent and Aunt Kay's house for the festivities to begin...


Food
Paper Turkey Hunting in the Woods behind their house (this was actually really fun and woke us all up after Turkey)
Dessert
Fierce Game Playing

Here are some pics:

The setup

Triple tier pie. Three words that should always go together.

Pretty!

With Mama!

Mama and my Aunt Kathy! 

The Shpread

The really sexy sweatpants my mom wore up to her belly button for turkey hunting

Sibling fun :)

The aftermath.

Seepy time :) She looks so happy, I love it 

Now, we're at home and our biggest decision of the day to make is whether to watch Elf or a Lifetime Movie....it's a good life :)

I'm thankful to be alive today.

Happy thanksgiving!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.