23.6.12

Goodbye Manhood.

Justin, Finn, and I started our day bright and early with….





Wait for it!!!

Nooo!!!



Manhood chopping!!! Team No Balls!

Go go go, no balls!!! 

Listen up peeps, as of today, Finley is no longer the most eligible baby daddy on the block.

Please, please, let the bitches down easy.

This was him on the way to Animal Coalition.
Awww, poor guy, he has no idea what's coming :(

Is spent the rest of the day at work talking to people, trying to keep up with CA-RAZY sales in the store, and worrying about my baby.

Justin's in St. Pete at a soccer tournament this weekend, so I left work early to pick him up at 5PM.

I HIGHLY recommend the Tampa Animal Coalition. I had two people recommend it to me before, and I can see why. Everything was quick and easy, the people were great with animals, and they were great about answering questions and going into detail about how we should care for him the next few days.

The first step in care tends to be pretty, well……


Let's be honest.

Humiliating.


'Ay! You tawkin' bout me?!


Poor


Poor

Poor

Finley.


Loved this card!

"I HATE these cones! Could there be anything more humiliating?!"


So cute.

Since the surgery, he has been mostly tired and a little bit drunk…


After an exhausting day at work, all we're in the mood to do tonight is eat Chipotle, phone date with my friend Stuart, watch sappy daytime TV on DVR (ie SYTTD and HHI and if you can name those abbrev's let's be best friends!), read People mag, and try to lick our balls.

That last one is mostly him. Mostly.

Righttttt…..

Last night was spent saying goodbye to a co-worker of Justin's! She's moving to Texas, so we braved the rain to celebrate at Bar Louie and Blu Martini!

I just kept it to two glasses of delicious Riesling since I had to be at the appointment then work bright and early!!!

That's me smelling my wine to ensure I only consume the highest quality grape.

What? 

No, it's me, I just died my hair dark…

Alright, so it's not me, but I do have one shot of us that made it out alive from last night!

Love Allie's head shelf.

Weird to think that it will be J and I saying goodbye to our friends soon :(

It's always hard to know if I'm making the right decision after I hang out with these guys. We have been so lucky to have found such wonderful people in Florida, and I will miss them sooo much! I just have to keep telling myself, family comes first!

 Before we went out, I scarfed down a sweet potater, some steamed broccoli, and leftover turkey meatballs, but with ketchup this time. I like my meatballs fancy.


I have said balls way to many times in this post.


And I'm gonna go ahead and end on that note.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.