7.6.12

Burning Love




I like my men just like I like my tacos. Mexican.

Nuff said.

Just thought I would start your day off with that. I like to put all my cards on the table up front (wink).

You know before I talk about how I indulged in DVR'ed Bachelorette last night.

Or should I say Burning Love.

Laura and Ben Stiller, thank you for this gem.

I also started off my day yesterday with this delicious tropical smoothie!

Peen-apple, nanner, almond milk, spinach, and coconut!

In a beer mug!! SIABM.

All I could think about all day was getting back to this little man to snuggies!

:) We love each other.

But, I gotta do the dirty work before I can get back home to my family!

On the schedule today- making schedules for my teams for two weeks out. This takes about a half a day to make the Fill percentages match. Also on the agenda, development meetings, leadership statuses, business walks. Blah.

Tuna salad with onion, celery, and cherry tomatoes and vegetable soup! For lunch!

I wanted to share this story with you about my friend Kate. I met Kate at Miss Florida, and this story shows just how kind-hearted she is.




I am so proud of you Kate!

Took my baby on a nice evening stroll and then came home to this delicious dinner!

Spaghetti Squash, zucchini, turkey burger, marinara, and cheeeeeeeeese!!!!!

MMMM….

Justin's at soccer, so Finley and I are currently doing a whole lot of this.

He looks huge in that pic!!! MONSTER!

Kissys!

Paw prints of love.

Then some reading!!! I'm still on the third Hunger Games, but can't wait to start this one!

I bought it the other day because I've heard a lot of good things about it from friends and family. Apparently it's pretty steamy. I'll probably be 50 shades of red by the time I'm done, but I'm excited!

Hilarious. And at the same time, probably accurate. :)

My day off today started with a bowl of mushy bananas, crunchy granola, PB2 and almond milk and a mug of hot caramel drizzle coffee!

For those of you that don't know yet, I have a weird tolerance for brown bananas. I will take anyone's leftover brown banana any day! I know, many think it's disgusting including my own boyfriend and old college roommates, but I have an oddly positive relationship with old mushy nanners. I found half a banana in our dorm at the end of freshman year that was just waiting to be eaten :)

After trying to entertain my pup for a while, I headed out for two much needed classes, Cycling and BodyPump! I feel so much better having burned off some stress. Seriously, this job (any job really) is too much sometimes. The numbers, the results driving, the constant statusing. Sometimes, I just want to shut my mind off and not talk to anyone for a few hours.

After the de-stress sesh I headed to Lululemon to look around for a bit. I just love being in there. First of all, the clothes are phenomenal. They last forever and finally some workout clothes that are flattering! They had candles burning, Dave Matthews on the pandora, and so many friendly people in one place I just wanted to stay!

Each of the employees has a framed sheet on the wall with their picture on it, with their 1-year, 5-year, and 10-year goals and vision for their life. Some of these goals were written on white boards and in the front window manequin's hands. Some of the goals were, "Visit the 7 wonders of the world by 2020" or "Learn to speak Italian by 2015"….I thought that was so cool!

I talked to one girl for a while who used to be a corporate lawyer, and took a leap of faith and did a whole career change with Lulu. Now she does yoga everyday and wears stretchy pants and flip flops to work :) I think I wanna be her. I love lulu.

After taking some me time, I headed to Sweet Bay to hit the salad bar for lunch!

Hit it and quit it. That's how I do. That's right cucumber, who's your boss now??


I spent the latter part of the afternoon with this guy. We took a walk in the rain, watched some reruns, and had a long chat with my mama (his nana :)

Happy day off!

Bee



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.