3.6.12

Big Dogs

I just have to share this video with you guys so you believe me.

Finley was meant to be my dog.



Do you see this??? He actually enjoys watching SYTYCD.

We spent about an hour catching up with our favorite show while Justin napped, then we headed to "Snow White and the Huntsman."

Oh Charlize, you truly are one ev-ile bitch.

She was incredible in this role, as was Kristen Stewart.

C'mon K-Stew. Who looks hot dead?! You're making the rest of us look bad.

Anyway, my review of the movie was pretty badass actually. It was much much more action-y than I had anticipated, but kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time.

And this didn't hurt either…

What's that you say huntsman??? Oh no, I wouldn't mind at all! I wouldn't mind being hunted by you. Thanks for asking :)

Today we out of bed early and out the door by 11:30 which equals success in our minds.

We headed to the Hyde Park Fresh Market which is the cutest little farmer's market they have every 1st Sunday of the month.

Look at this SSSHHHHRRRPPPEEAAADDD!!!!

I love buying local, it's seriously so satisfying to know you're helping your neighbors out instead of corpo. Says the girl who works for Target. But really.

Love Hyde Park. This fountain is my favorite.

They even had coconut milk straight out of the coconut! Don't mind if I doo!!

And wait for it….. puppy popsicles!!!!





I'd say he likes it.

After we got some delicious produce from the locals…



We headed to Fort Desoto for the dog park and dog beach!

I love this picture of him :)

It was about 45 minutes away so I relied on Self and US Weekly to keep me entertained on the way there.



I'm sorry, voice restraint? What kind of dog follows "voice restraint" when there's 500 other dogs running around like mad men off leashes, an ocean to swim in, balls to chase, and people to meet.

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Loved this. 
Except what does our little man fit into? He's a good 31 pounds, a breed of a giant dog, but the size of a  small dog.

"I have no place in this world."

We chose big dogs to build his confidence :)

FREEDOM!!!!!!! WAHOOOO!!!!!

He played with lots of other puppies including another 4 month old yellow lab named Jack, that was his favorite :) Birds of a feather….

What?! Did you say bird?!?!

And now we're here…

Big day for a big dog :)

Big day for this big dog too :)

Wok n' roll later!!!!!

Woop woop!

Happy Sunday!

Love,
Bee






2 comments:

  1. I will visit as soon as possible. I need to get my hands on that PUP.

    And that PRODUCE!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.