4.6.12

Boo.

My morning started nice and late at 9:15. I took a friend's closing shift as a favor today.

Usually I hate closing, because I don't get the time with Justin, we basically don't see each other for two days straight. Today, I don't mind it so much, because after the weekend off, I was not looking forward to the crazy next few weeks.

Justin and I have big news, but I can't announce it yet :)

And no, I'm not engaged or preggers. Don't get your hopes up!

A nice big bowl of strawberries and nectarines to start off my day.

Topped with a little granola for some crunch.

Finley and I then headed out for a nice easy 3-mile run..

Which turned into looking at this…

In 95 degrees and 100% humidity (or at least it felt like it)

At one point, Finley just stopped and laid down.

So, I gave in and we took it slow the rest of the way home.

He was tired from yesterday anyways...

This was him last night.

Dead dog!!!

Oh sooo deprived.

We headed back to the house and spent of the time before work doing chores, showering, and making this sub-par lunch.


Butternut squash, brussel sprouts, spinach, garbanzo beans, and lots of cheese!!!

I thought it would be a delish combo, but turned out I was wrong :(

You win some you lose some.

Finley spent the rest of the morning practically laying in his water bowl.

Anyways, it's off to work!

Wish me luck, I'm going to need it for this 10 hour day.

God speed mannn!!!!!! :)


Love,
Bee


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.