3.6.12

Half Baked

Dude.

I am one crisp-pay piece of meat right meow.



I pretty much look like that giant dildo above.

And by the way, if you want some hardcore entertainment…google worst sunburn ever. You can find such elegant portraits as…


If you know anything about me, you know I seriously hate man thigh more than anything. But this is funny.

My version of Arabian goggles. 

And this think about the possibilities of this gem.
You would never have to wear shoes into a restaurant again!! Or buy them even!!! More money for arabian goggles I suppose.

Why am I half baked you say???

Well, el-capitan 


and I started our Saturday off with a four mile run on Bayshore. With matching red sports bras.

Here is mine…

Except with way smaller boobs inside

And here is his…

His boobs are smaller too. 
Listen, labs need support too. Don't hate.



I have a really sports bra tan line on my back.

We both have sports bra tan lines, but it was all worth this…


What's she looking at?!?!?!? tell me tell me!!!!



This.

Watch until the end! So cool :) One of the things I most love about living in Florida.

Running with Dolphins.

It's the next Dancing with Wolves.

On the way back, we literally saw a giant yellowfin tuna in the dolphin's mouth! It was too cool for school.

We were both so freakin' hot we were foaming at the mouth when we got back.

Awww rabies babies, so unfortunate.

We spent the rest of the day at the poo!!!

Yayyy! Christmas poo!!!


And by poo I mean pool.

We went over to our friend Brianne and John's for a dip and a sip!

We met some other friends over there and spent the rest of the day sitting in the pool, drinking beer, and grilling burgers (until the propane ran out).

If only Hank Hill lived near us.



Anyone remember the episode where he made Bobby smoke an entire carton of cigarettes because he caught him smoking 1??

Am-ahzing.

Annnddddd I digress.

So, where was I?

I'm sitting here while Justin naps and Finley is entertaining me while I blog.



Did you see that look he gave me?? Like, seriously mom, stop. You're so uncool right now.

You know like this...

Backtracking to yesterday he was the one that was sooo not cool.

Morning started off beautiful with this bowl of apples, yogurt, granola, almonds, and a dollop of daisy. ok it wasn't daisy, it was whipped cream… 


But before I left for the day, Finley and I played this really "fun" game where I would blow the hair dryer on him and he would jump up and run away. It was really cute and adorable and all that, until he ran right to my white ruffle curtains and started peeing on them.

I always wanted yellow curtains anyway. White's not really my thing. At least according to Finley.

Haaannyyywayyssss…. lunch was a delicious leftover gem of chili and cauliflower. I had a bag of steamed cauliflower that was about to go bad, so I knew I had to eat it. One piece accidentally fell into my chili, and the rest was history.

Unlikely combo, I know, but it worked



Dinner was some cocktails with my co-workers! :)

Even my boss left work at 3PM with us to go have some fun!

First was our stand by… The Brickhouse…

with fun phrases like this :)

As well as giant beer bongs. Two pieces to a delightful puzzle.

We headed to Bar Louie afterwards to continue the fun!

I was in bed by 10. That's what happens when you start happy hour at 3.

Woops.

 Now, we're getting ready to head out to "Snow White and the Huntsmen" with another couple!

Can't wait to see Charlize Theron as the evil queen. She's definitely in her "bitch" phase right now, and I don't hate it.


B.T. Dubs. The flower as the background is one from my mom's garden. Yeah, she's no joke. Weeds fear her, fertilizer wants to be her.

Farewell my queens,
Bee

2 comments:

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.