31.10.11

Tommy Want Wingy

Funday Sunday!!!!!!!

Woo hoo! Since Justin and my Saturday night consisted of a movie marathon of The American (don't waste your time), Alice and Wonderland (amazing every time), and half of The Green Hornet (no comment, Justin made me watch it), we both had a ton of energy this morning despite the knocking that ensued for an HOUR AND A HALF next door at 3 in the morning...

After a quick brekky of yogurt, pears, granola, and Sunbutter,

This is my favorite bowl, I got it in Istanbul, Turkey at the Grand Bazaar.
I totally got ripped off, but still, it's sentimental.


I head to the gym for a swift arse-kicking by Captain Dipsh*t. Just kidding, he's actually a really nice guy and really pushes you to do your best every time, it's just fun to call him that in my head during class when I'm hating life.... especially when he dresses like this...

Yes, he is wearing a beret too. 


I'm being completely serious... he dressed in a full military get up and pointed his plastic gun at us while we ran. "Effective."

Our workout today including running with a 10-lb. weight over our head, a plank endurance competition (I almost cried), and many manly push ups and full sit-ups.

Afterwards, I rushed home to make it look like I had showered shower, make lunch, and head to Justin's soccer game in St. Petersburg.

I made a delicious spinach wrap filled with mushrooms, turkey, sauteed spinach, leftover squash, half a tomato, some chopped carrots, and the last of the coconut black bean dip.

Booty-full!


I packed up this and a gigantic jug of mango/peach crystal light to rehydrate after boot camp. I took it to the game to have a little picnic of sorts outside.



This is Justin throwin the ball right to the other team being awesome on the soccer field.



Here's him running at an incredible rate.


I went to like 1.5 of his games his whole college career, and totally regret it. So, I've been going to a lot lately, because there's no time like the present to make up for it. Plus, gives me a chance to get some fresh air and his butt looks cute when he runs.

I got to spend some quality time with T-Swift on the 30 minute drive there and back. Don't judge me. I know you listen to her in secret too. My friend Laura and I went to her concert in Indy a few years ago, and I swear we were screaming louder than the 7th grader sitting beside us singing her little heart out. I was rockin' out with the sunroof open since today was absolutely PERFECT weather!!!!

This is me and Tay-tay hangin out like we always do...

ahahaha, look at us, we are having soo much fun! weeee!

Ok, so it's Hilary Duff, not me.

This is me. After driving with my windows down. Friends, meet wings. Wings, friends.


Tommy want wingy.

Not quite as charmed a life. Yeesh.

I have had them since I was a baby, and they don't grow. You can do as many protein treatments as you want, I'm telling you this is as long as they get.

After the game, I headed home to do some serious studying with shnack time!

Salted summer squash with sayl-sa!


So, I don't know if I'm the only one that does this but after reading the same paragraph over and over again and continuously nodding off studying really hard for a few hours, I have to start giving myself little rewards to keep going.

For example, if I read this next chapter, I get to facebook for 15 minutes. Orrr... I can have 2 more king size mini candy bars if I make note cards, etc.

So, today, I decided to do something more productive/healthy as a reward and go on a walk outside and make a few calls to check in with my peeps.

Here are 5 Rewards For Getting Work Done Sans Facebook and Other Mindless Activities:
1.) Taking a walk or bike ride
2.) Take a bath or long hot shower
3.) Call a friend/family member just to say "hey......remember how good looking i am?" :) or, you can just stop at hey......
4.) Do a 10-minute yoga video to clear your mind... here's one-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inkqDCS83iw&feature=relmfu
5.) Do something creative- paint, play music, write in a journal, etc (I usually sketch clothing for my future clothing line :)

The walk was soo refreshing and I got to talk to my mama! Plus....it doesn't hurt that my view looks like this around Harbour Island:




After clearing my head, I was ready for a quick dinner (leftover chicken n' dumplings) whilst...yes I did say whilst....watching "Say Yes to the Dress"!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ittttt'ssssss bbbbbbaaaaaccccckkkkkk!!!!! It's the simple things that make me really happy. :)

He really does know best.


Justin went to go have a couple of beers with the soccer guys, but when he got home, we super happy fun hour with our friends Suzy and Stefan (or Shtefan/Stephanie as we so fondly call him). Suzy originally came over to study with me for our test on Tuesday, and we did a good job for a while, but with the boys on the couch watching Anchorman was wayyyy to tempting so we ended up there at the end, but at least we made an honest effort.

Happy Hallows eve!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.