26.10.11

First Post!!

Well, hey there! Brand new, shiny, blog! For those of you who don't know me, I'm Brittany, a 24-year-old graduate student living in Tampa, FL.

I am living across the country from most of my family and many friends in Indiana. Although I am in love with Florida, I miss them soooo much! Since I am not much of a phone talker, and even when I do I always remember something AFTER I get off the phone that I wanted to tell that person, a funny story, something that reminded me of them, or something more serious. Blogging will be much easier since I can blog pretty much at any time, even during class, don't tell my professors :) I can "talk" to many people at one time which is awesome for a girl always on a time crunch!

What to expect from this blog?
Anything and everything.

I have no idea what it will bring for sure, but I do know that it will be fun, candid, and different everyday. I know that in 5 years, I would love to look back on this time in my life and remember what I was like, what I thought of everything, what I was doing. Real life grown up things are starting to happen all around me and I want to remember any minute!

After 24 years of being a hardcore busy bee, I am finally slowing down to enjoy life a bit! This means I have time to update you on every aspect of my life (I know, you can't wait to see what I ate for my second afternoon snack right?!).

I will try to post everyday, but there will be plenty of days I'm sure when I'll be too tired, lazy, or just not in the mood. I can't wait to share my life with you!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the first follower!! I'm the first follower!!! That makes me the #1. Yesssssssss

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.