24.2.12

No Whey.

Day had to start off with one o' mah special frannnnssss…

Jillian Michaels!

I know what you're thinking….

"No Whey?!?!? You know her?!?!"

Yep. We're besties.

So, I combined her with some spinach, strawberries, peaches, pineapple, and almond milk.


Mmmm...

I must admit, I'm kind of good at making smoothies.

You can call me a smooth criminal….

Anyway, after that, I was off to produce!

Not that kind of producing mom… don't get too excited.

Day off has been full of alllllll kinds of productivity! Hallelujah!

To Do:
1.) Cash checks
2.) Fed-ex
3.) Pick up prescriptions
4.) Order collar, tags, shower curtain, cell phone cover
5.) Join a new/cheaper gym :)
6.) Workout
7.) Switch over all utilities (PAIN IN THE ARSE)
8.) Pay last month's rent at our apartment

Phew! Stop and breath….

And eat...


Queaserdiller with turkey, black beans, mexi-cheese, and sayl-sa!

Plus carn, peas, and other random veggies!

Mmm…. I lub cooking!!!!


Yayyy!!!! Day off was a success…now to go have some real fun! :)Justin and I are off to Bernini's for half off martinis and entrees with some friends!

Happy Friday all!




1 comment:

  1. I just love reading your funny blog :) Hopefully see you soon --- so excited for little bambino on the way :)Congrats Auntie!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.